☆at,

aster's pov

aster's pov

Halloween Night

"Oh my god! We look great." I did a whole 360 in front of the mirror that was displayed. Daniel was throwing a halloween party and of course Fez and i were going. I wanted to go to party and Fez of course was here make money.

"You look hot as fuck." Fezco complimented me.

"Thanks babe. You do too." i leaned in to kiss him. I held his arm as we walked over to the kitchen. I immediately noticed a few familiar faces.

"Hey." I looked over at Jules and Kat who were taking shots.

"Oh my god!" they both looked over at Fez and I. "Are you guys Chucky and Tiffany?" They questioned as we nodded.

"You guys really went in on the details." Kat and Jules looked at the fake stitches all along Fezco's face.

"Aster is good at that special effects shit." Fezco pointed out. I smiled at him and nodded. Doing the special effect makeup on his face took a good 2 and half hours because he wouldn't stop moving.

"You guys wanna take shots?" Jules offered while looking for another shot glass.

"Yeah i'm down." i answered.

We glanced over at Fezco as he shook his head no. "Nah I'm good. Thanks though." he smiled at Jules. Then from a distance we heard a few guys call out for Fezco. I recognized them, they were one of Fezco's top customers. They always stopped by at the corner store.

"I'll see you around." Fezco went in for a kiss.

"Bye Babe." i kissed him back and watched as he walked off.

Then I gave my full attention back to Kat and Jules as they just smiled. "So you and Fezco are like pretty serious?" Kat questioned while holding a shot glass for Jules to filled.

"Yeah." i nodded my head and smiled. I think this was the first time Fezco are coming out as an official couple to people.

"I honestly was not expecting that." they laughed as they handed me a shot glass.

"Neither was i." i responded before taking the shot with them.

"Oh my god! are you chucky's bride?" i turned around to see Cassie.

"Yup." i admired her costume. "And you're Alabama Worley. I love it." I go to pour another shot. We all complimented one another's costume and took more shots.