☆bloomed

aster's pov

aster's pov

next day

"What are you doin?" i leaned against the back of the couch and watched Ash completely wipe the kitchen clean.

"Im cleaning the house. Ivory is coming over today." he kept throwing things away into the garbage can.

"You're so adorable." i hugged the little kid. "You must really like Ivory." i squealed with excitement.

"Yeah yeah. Pick up a rag and help." he shooed me off.

I laughed to myself. "I'll clear the coffee table." i made my way towards the living room and just started throwing away junk food that was left there.

"Hey." i felt a random sting on my ass. "Fez!" i smack his arm. "That hurt." i narrowed my eyes at him as he just smiled and laugh.

"I couldn't help it." he shrugged while sitting on the couch.

"Get your ass up and help us clean!" i yelled at him.

"Why are we deep cleaning?" he leaned back on the sofa and glanced over at Ash.

"Ivory is coming over." now he was scrubbing the dinner table vigorously.

Fez and i exchanged weird looks as we watched him panic while cleaning.

"Bro are you good?"

"No. Actually im not good. Ivory is coming over and the house looks like shit, we got two crackheads living with us and im fucking stressed!" he ranted.

"Im not a crackhead!" i flipped him off. "Don't be rude, I'm helping you."

"Yeah yeah whatever. The point is, im fucking stressed. Im going to ask Ivory to be my girlfriend and everything is a mess!"

Fezco gave me a worried look. It was strange to see Ashtray like this. Hes never stressed about a damn thing and now hes stressing over crumbs on the ground.

"Cmon man. Lets go for a drive. We can get snacks to stock up the pantry too. Do you know what Ivory likes?" Fezco stood up and grabbed his keys.

"Of course i do, but i need to clean." he stood there, growing gray hairs by the second.

"Its okay. Once Faye finishes her shower we'll clean the house up." i reassured him.

Then they left to go grocery shopping. I know Fezco suggested that so he could give him a pep talk. He needs it because him freaking out was freaking me out.