Bonding Time

*Fanfiction request*

*This will mention Fire*

Jordan- 14

It was an ordinary day, Hank was in his office and he was on the phone with Olivia Benson of SVU. She had needed Intelligence help with a case. It was a serial murder on the loose in New York. He had been in Chicago for a short period and disappeared. It was a time sensitive case, the guy was holding a young couple hostage. He was using riddles as his source of clues and hints.

Hank had informed Olivia that they all would be on the first flight out. After the call the older man had sighed, what was he gonna do with his daughter? She was too young to stay by herself. Justin and Olive were too far out for her to stay with them. What was he gonna do? A thought had popped into his head.

Leaving his office he went down to Trudy, Jordan was just coming in the district she looked to see her father.

"Hey dad" She smiled.

"Hey sweetheart" He returned the smile. "Jo, why don't you wait upstairs for me, I gotta talk to Trudy"

"Is everything ok dad?"

"Everything's fine honey"

He had gone and buzzed her upstairs, once she was out of sight Hank had gone to his friend.

"Trudy, you got a second?" Hank asked.

"I got all the time in the world for you Hank. What's up" Trudy replied.

"The team and I have to go to New York and help SVU with a case. Is there any way you can watch Jo for a couple of days?"

"Not a problem. I'll call and tell him"

"Thanks Trudy"

"Not a problem"

Hank had gone back upstairs, Trudy had called her husband. Mouch was in the area and stopped off to see her. He walked in dressed in his gear.

"There's my sugar plum," Mouch said, going to kiss her.

She returned the kiss. "Hey you"

"So what's up?"

"Hank and the others have to go to New York for a couple days, help out with a case. He asked if we could watch Jordan for him"

"When did this happen?"

"Just today"

"We'll watch her, how much trouble could she be?"

She kissed him again. "You're amazing"

Mouch had gotten a call and he left. Hank had gone back to the squad, his daughter was in his office with the door closed. Good. She wouldn't hear what was about to be said.

"Listen up," Hank said to his team. "We're going to New York to help SVU with a case. Everyone go home and pack. I'll deal with everything"

The team nodded and left, everyone but Erin had left and she had gone over to the older man.

"Hank with us gone, where's Jo gonna go?"

"She'll be with Trudy and Mouch"

"Does she know yet?"

"Not yet"

The female detective had left, Hank had gone to his office Jordan was at her father's desk twirling in the chair while doing her homework. The older father couldn't help but smile.

"Jo, sweetheart can we talk?" Hank asked his daughter.

"Sure what's up daddy?" The teen replied.