Spring Break

*Will mention SVU*

Jordan- 17

It was spring in Chicago and that meant one thing for Jordan, spring break. She wanted to go to New York to visit Erin but Hank was skeptical about letting his daughter go out of the state by herself. He didn't like her walking the streets by herself so going out of the state he wasn't having it.

"Dad please". Jordan pleaded.

"Not happening". Hank replied.

"Why".

"I'm not letting you leave the state by yourself".

"I'll be with Erin the whole time besides I'm sure you can call Olivia and I'm pretty sure they could keep an eye on me while I'm out there. It's only a week. Please".

The seventeen year old then used her old puppy dog look, the only look that could make her father cave. She'd been using the look since she was little and whoever she used the look on had eventually caved. Hank tried to turn away to avoid the look but the teen just went to her father's other side and increased the look. After a few second the older father had caved.

"You can go but only on a few conditions".

"Anything".

"You call me as soon as you land. You don't go anywhere in the city by yourself. You are to stay with Erin and only her, don't go anywhere with anyone. Check in with me every night and if I don't hear from you I'm coming out there and having Olivia and them go look for you".

"Deal".

"I mean it Jordan, you miss one call I'm on the first plane out there and having SVU look for you".

"Got it dad. Thank you".

"Mhmm".

Jordan hugged her father, Hank would do anything to make his daughter happy. He had a trick up his sleeve, he may not be there with her but he had someone who would. The seventeen year old then ran up to her room to pack while the older man tok this time to step outside and make a call.

-Benson. Olivia answered.

-Olivia, it's Hank Voight. Hank replied.

-Hank, what a nice surprise. What do I owe the pleasure?

-Jordan's coming out to New York to visit Erin, I was hoping that you guys wouldn't mind keeping an eye on her while she's there.

-Of course we can.

-Thanks I owe you guys.

-It's not a problem.

-I told her if she misses one call with me, I'll be on the first plane out and you guys looking for her.

-We'll keep an eye on her, I'll inform my guys.

-Thanks Olivia.

-Anytime.

After that he hung up, his daughter maybe leaving the city but that didn't mean she wasn't gonna have protection. He'd always find away to make sure she was safe no matter where she went.

The next day Hank drove his daughter to the airport, he couldn't believe he was talked into this. His little girl wasn't gonna be with him or the team for a week. He was afraid something would happen to her. Jordan was gonna be in a city she was unfamiliar with and he knew that people who go to cities they aren't familiar with would be a person's first target.

That wasn't about to be his daughter, if she missed one call he would be on his way out there with the team. At least she would be safe with Erin and the SVU team. Once arriving to the airport they headed inside they walked to the gate and waited for the flight.