High School Hell Pt 2

*Requested*

Jordan- 15

After helping the teen boy get some information on Jordan the two had given it a couple of days to let things simmer and cool down. Moreso give Jordan time to cool off before making their moves, if she found out or even hinted that they were up to something she'd know in a heartbeat and shut it down fast.

The two days had gone by slowly but fast, another school day was ending. It was only Thursday but felt like it was Friday. All Jordan did was tell herself one more day, just one till the weekend. She hated school but it wasn't an option when it came to her father. As her father told her repeatedly, school is her job and his work is his job.

When she closed her locker she was expecting to see Theo there so they could hang out after school. Instead, she saw Carter, he wore a Navy blue shirt with jeans and black and blue sneakers, and his Varsity basketball jacket. Seeing him standing there Jordan raised her eye and had an amused look on her face.

"Back for round 2 Carter?" Jordan asked, trying to keep the laugh in.

The boy bit his lip and kept one hand behind his back clenching his fist so he wouldn't hit anything. On his face was a big fake smile that Jordan could probably see right through.

"No. No. In fact I wanted to say I'm sorry for what happened the other day with Toby"

She rolled her eyes giving him a deadpan look. "His name is Theo and it's also him you should be telling this to. Now what do you want, I'm busy"

"I was wondering if you liked to hang out sometime"

"No"

"No?"

"Are all jocks as dumb as you? No. The opposite of yes. I'm not doing or going anywhere with you. I was born but it sure as hell wasn't yesterday. I know what this is"

He swallowed hard but kept his face straight. "You do?"

"It's not rocket science you big doof. I humiliated you and you wanna do something to get back at me. Been there done that. Now like I said, I'm busy"

She walked out past him and headed home. Carter was in disbelief, how the hell did she figure it out all from that? He let out a breath and realized she was the daughter of one of the best cops in the whole city.

"Leave Jordan alone" Came a strong voice, it belonged to Theo.

"Mind your business Todd" Carter snapped back at him.

"It's Theo dumbass. And this is the last time I'm telling you, leave Jordan alone. She's been through enough crap and doesn't need you to add to it"

"What I discuss with other people is my business, not yours"

Without realizing it Theo grabbed Carter and shoved him up against the locker, a fierce look in his eyes. "If I find out you're planning to hurt her in any way, I'll make the rest of the school year a living hell for you. Leave her alone"

"Looks like the sidekick grew some balls"

"And this sidekick will, sure enough, kick your ass"

"Boy is everything alright here?" Came a different voice, it was Denny.

Theo let him go. "Yeah, it's all fine. I gotta go"

He ran out after Jordan hoping to catch up to her. Denny looked at Carter with a raised eye.

"What was that?" Denny asked him.

"It was like she knew what I was planning to do. I asked her to hang out and she said no. I swear that girl can read minds or something" Carter told him. "Not to mention with her little sidekick around he hardly lets any of us get near her and if you mess with him she'll get you"