Painful Secret Pt 2

Jordan- 14

It's been a couple of months since Jordan began her relationship with Michael and since he's been abusing her the only people who knew were Gabby, Brett, and Casey.

Jordan still wanted to tell someone but was afraid of what her boyfriend might do. The first few times he said he'd stop but he never did. She still managed to hide the bruises and scars he left.

The fourteen year old began distancing herself from her friends and family. Hank was very worried about his daughter she never acted like this before and she'd only be like this if she was with or around Michael.

Hank has been and always will be against his little girl dating, he knew that no boy would ever be worthy enough of his princess. Since seeing the change in her he had a feeling Michael was behind it and if he found out that the teen boy had been doing anything to his daughter that would be the end of it.

Late one afternoon Jordan left school, she took all the back ways to avoid her boyfriend. She was trying to hurry to the District, one place where she has always felt safe and it was one of the places Michael wouldn't smack her around.

As she hurried the teen felt a a very familiar chill go down her back, looking behind her she didn't see anybody but as she turned around a fist had connected with her face.

Michael punched Jordan knocking her to the ground. He then dragged her to the nearby alley and began kicking her midsection repeatedly.

"M...Michael please...stop". Jordan cried.

"Did you really think you can avoid me? Hide from me? I don't think so". Michael spat.

" My dad...called me he wanted me at the District".

"How cute using your father to lie, I bet you're really off screwing some other guy. Who is it?"

"Nobody I swear, I'm not cheating on you. I would never do that".

"If I ever find out you cheated on me you'll get a hell of a lot worse".

"I'm not doing anything I swear".

"You don't talk to any other guy except me".

With all her might and strength the teen got up and looked at her angry boyfriend with a determined look.

"You don't tell me what to do you're not my father".

"I will say that you never seem to learn your lesson".

"This stops and it stops now Michael because if it doesn't I'll tell my dad and you don't want me to do that".

The teen boy got closer to his girlfriend. " Is that a threat?"

"It's a promise".

Michael sent a hard sucker punch to to her already injured midsection.

"You tell anyone and that'll be the end for you and your family".

"Leave...them...out of this".

"Keep your mouth shut or else".

"I wanna break up and I wanna break up now".

"Like I said before it be wise for you not to mention that. We're done when I say we're done".

Without another word Michael walked away while Jordan waited, once it was clear she began to walk more so limp to the District. She didn't know how much longer she could keep this secret.

The teen finally arrived to the District, she was outside and wasn't paying attention when she bumped into someone.

"Sorry". Jordan says quickly.