Moment of Truth

Jordan sat frozen at Will's words. She was pregnant. Pregnant at 14. Her worst fear had come true. She zoned out at everyone's words. Her father was going to go crazy. In the moment Adam had slipped out, he was going to have a talk with Kyle about this.

The teen just remained there frozen to her seat. This wasn't happening. It just wasn't. She was now responsible for another life. When Erin, Trudy, and Will talked she couldn't hear them. Time stopped. Everything had just froze. She was now trying to replan her entire future in her head. What she wouldn't do to have her mother right now.

Meanwhile

Adam had Mouse track Kyle's phone and he drove to the house where his informant stayed. Kyle was rushing around trying to pack up what he could of his stuff as he did the door busted open thinking it's Hank the young guy pulled a gun.

"Leave me alone Voight!" Kyle yelled in hysterics.

"Guess again jackass. Put that damn thing down" Adam spat.

"Adam, you just gotta give me some time to get out of the city. Hell the goddamn state. No the damn country. Voight's going to kill me!"

"Not before I do"

'

He went over and twisted his wrist forcing him to drop the gun and he then threw him against the wall.

"She's 14 you son of a bitch! What the hell were you thinking?!"

"I didn't know! She told me she was 21, that night she looked.." He stopped seeing the intense glare on Adam's face.

"Finish that sentence and I rip your throat out"

"I swear it didn't mean anything"

"It meant something you little shit! She's 14 and pregnant! AND YOU LEFT HER! A 14 year old! Do you have any idea how scared and confused she is?! Now I see why she told me, to talk sense into your dumbass"

"I wouldn't say confused just moreso scared"

Adam's hand reached up to his throat about to squeeze till he stopped himself. "No. You're going to deal with Voight"

"No man please! He'll kill me"

"Not my problem. More your ass"

When Adam got outside he saw Erin there with a look on her face as she went over to him.

"What the hell are you doing?" Erin asked.

"Stay out of this Erin, it doesn't concern you" Adam told her.

"The hell it doesn't. It concerns Jordan so it sure as hell concerns me"

Adam had put Kyle in his car and closed the door, he looked at her. "How'd you find me?"

"Because I knew you'd come to see him after Jordan broke the news. Kyle's your informant. You feel responsible for what happened to Jordan"

"She's terrified Erin, she's a pregnant little girl and that bastard did it"

"I understand that Adam, like you, just said Jordan's terrified. If you bring him in and Hank finds out it won't be long till he figures out what's going on and what happened. Bring him in for rape, just try and not mention a name until Jordan knows what she wants to do"

"This is my fault Erin"

"You didn't do anything, you couldn't have known of this was gonna happen"

"My informant, my fault"

"You can't beat yourself up about this, it wasn't your fault"

"She looked so scared"

"She is scared. I can tell by the look in her eye she wants Hank more than anything but she's scared to tell him"