New Enemies, New War

Jordan- 16

Kate Brennan. Brain Kelton. Jordan had seen them as new enemies. Kelton was running for mayor. Brennan was supporting the bastard. The evil blonde wanted her father to support the bastard. As if that would happen. She knew they would be up to something to get her father or shut down intelligence. It wasn't the first time it happened, it most likely wouldn't be the last.

She was finally able to mourn the loss of Alvin, she couldn't keep the emotions in anymore. If anything she blamed Denny for Alvin being killed. She'd blame him till the end of time. He put her uncle in prison. He was murdered. It was his fault he died.

The teen had forced herself not to grieve her uncle, she didn't wanna relapse again. She was doing homework at his desk when two people came in taking the desk.

"No way in hell!" She yelled. "You're NOT taking this desk. Over my dead body"

"Jordan'' Hank warned his daughter from his doorway. "Enough"

"No way dad, they aren't taking Uncle Alvin's desk"

"The department is doing cutbacks, they have to take it" Trudy explained painfully.

"Screw the cut backs, they can take anything else but this desk"

"Kid we ain't got all day" One guy said.

She sat cross legged on the desk with a sharp look. "You're not taking this desk. The only way you'll get it is by moving me and you really wouldn't wanna touch me. Not in the mood I'm in"

"Jordan Lynn, I said that's enough. Get down or so help me" Hank warned again.

"No"

Before the teen knew it she was lifted off the desk by Jay and Adam. She fought their hold.

"Get off me! Put me down!"

The movers picked up the desk and moved. It was taking both detectives to hold back the sixteen-year-old.

"Hey! Put that desk down! Put it down! Jay get off me! Let me go Adam! Let go of me!"

Dropping off of Alvin's desk was his hat, Jordan was close to just breaking down. She had grieved for her uncle; she was in the anger stage of grief. And her temper had been bad as of late.

Kevin bent down and picked up the hat. "He left us his hat" He had hung it on the hook on the wall where his desk was.

Jordan had eventually collapsed against the two detectives. It was finally hitting her. Alvin was gone. Not coming back. The only thing that pretty much gave her hope and faith was his desk and that was ripped away.

She turned into Jay's chest and just cried, both of the detectives had held her for a few minutes. Hank had gone over to pick his daughter up. The teen was shaking from head to toe. Half from crying, half from nerves.

The teen tried to swing and hit something but eventually she wrapped her arms around her father's waist and she had let out all of the emotions she'd kept in from when Alvin died. It had physically hurt Hank to hear and see his daughter like this. If he could, he'd take all her pain away. He'd rather be suffering than her. What had scared the older father, he was terrified that his daughter may not only relapse again. She might try another suicide attempt.

At 16, Jordan had suffered a lot more pain than an average adult. Hank had nearly lost his daughter before. It won't happen again, not a chance in hell. When the others had seen the teen it broke their hearts it had taken a lot to get Jordan back up after her brother's death. She nearly relapsed when Lexie died. When Erin left it made the urges and cravings stronger. And with this now. They all feared Jordan would be close to another breakdown only worse.