Halloween War

Jordan- 15

It had been that time of year again, Halloween. Jordan and Adam's prank war had been at an all time high this year. It was the time to prank and scare people so they had been taking full advantage of it. Adam wanted to scare Jordan, knowing her the things not to scare her with were her family and friends. They had been off limits.

He had the perfect way of scaring her. Jordan had been the planning type of person; she planned everything like a mission and she never failed. One afternoon while the team had been out gathering information on a case the teen took her chance to get Adam.

She got on the floor going under his chair and began putting something on. It was a small device that made gas noises. Someone had appeared above her as she worked. It was Kevin.

"Time check Kev," Jordan spoke. She had always kept him in the loops with her pranks on Adam.

"5 minutes and counting" He advised her.

"Just about...done" She finished placing the device.

The young officer had helped her off the floor and she ran to the lounge and started making a cup of coffee. She added the cream and sugar in it like Adam liked. She then added salt, pepper, hot sauce and a little laxative, she then took a plastic spoon and stirred it up and tossed the spoon.

Soon the others came back and Jordan casually walked to Adam, everyone knew that the two had been on a massive prank war lately and knew what to expect. The blonde-brown haired officer saw the teen smiling and holding a coffee mug extending it out to him.

"Freshly made for you Adam"

"What did you put in it?"

"Adam, I didn't put anything in it. If I wanted to get you don't you think I'd try some other way? Besides spiking coffee oldest thing to do"

He took the coffee and smelt it, making Jordan laugh. "Dude would you drink it already"

"I will. Eventually"

"Suit yourself"

Jordan went back to the lounge to do her homework, she saw Adam going to his desk. She smirked and pulled a remote out from her pocket as the young officer sat down. Jordan clicked the remote in her hand and a loud gassy fart noise came from Adam's desk making everyone look.

"That wasn't me," Adam told everyone.

The teen stifled a laugh as she covered her mouth, she clicked the remote again making another loud fart noise that came from Adam's area. He took a long drink of his coffee and the hot salty burning taste infiltrated his mouth as he spit it out getting it all over his computer.

Jordan put her head on the lounge table and laughed so no one would hear her as she had her head down and someone came up behind her.

"Having fun?" Came a gruff voice. It was her father.

She jumped and looked behind to see her father. "Hey dad"

"Jo, I don't mind the pranks but not during cases. Adam needs to focus. And he won't be able to if the two of you are playing games. Put your little games on hold after the case"

The fifteen-year-old knew it had been pointless with trying to argue with her father when he spoke he meant it.

"Alright dad"

"Remote now"

"Dad come on"

"Jordan"

She grumbled and passed him the remote and got started on her homework, Adam then had run like a bat outta hell to the bathroom. Hank looked back at his daughter.