Seeking Help Pt 2

*Fanfiction Request*

*Follows up from chapters 32-34. Picks up from the last chapter. Crosses with SVU*

Jordan-13

Hank stared at Olivia in shock, what was she doing in Chicago? To his knowledge they weren't working on any joint cases together. There weren't any police conferences that required other law enforcement. Why was she here?

"Hi Hank" Olivia said with a smile.

"Olivia, what a nice surprise" Hank said with a smile of his own.

Jordan had given her own smile to the woman, Olivia looked to see the young teen with a smile.

"Hello to you too Jordan" She spoke with a smile.

"Hi Olivia," Jordan replied.

Hank then realized the time and saw his daughter was still supposed to be in school. "And we'll get to why you're not in school later" He told his daughter.

"Yes dad"

He then looked to Olivia. "Why don't you and Noah come over, we could talk and catch up"

"I'd love too"

Olivia had gotten into her car and took Noah back to the hotel so they could get settled, Hank and Jordan got into their car. The teen buckled up and glanced at her father. He was not alright.

"Daddy, it's ok not to be alright. You told me that. Remember"

"I'm just fine sweetheart. Now why'd you cut school today?"

"I'm not telling until you admit that you need help. There's nothing wrong with asking for help dad. I did. I'm better again, it took time but I'm me again. Please dad admit you need help. I...I already lost mom, I lost Justin once, I lost you once. I..I don't wanna lose you again. Please daddy, admit you need help" Her voice quivered and shook. "I can't and I won't lose you again please"

Hearing his little girl beg and plead for him to get help, it was pulling at him. It pulled at his heart, he felt it break when he heard her cry. If he didn't wanna get help for himself, he should at least do it for his little girl. If anything it was hurting Jordan more to know that her father would rather suffer than get help, only she wouldn't tell him that it would only make him feel worse.

Hank looked at the steering wheel as tears fell, he was exhausted, physically and mentally, he wasn't sleeping, he was barely eating, consistently on edge, very snippy with certain people, he had just put his team in harm's way. He could have gotten them killed, Adam was shot. And all that was on him, because he wouldn't admit he needs help.

Jordan looked at her father with tears of her own falling. "You're not ok daddy, I see it. You may think I don't know but I do. You try your best to shield and protect me but I see your hurting and it hurts me to see you like that. I hear you get up at night, I hear you crying. I'd see you get up and stay awake. Don't suffer anymore daddy please, get help. Go to Dr. Charles over at Med, get your own therapist. Just get help please!"

Taking a deep breath to avoid letting the sob Hank wiped his eyes and started to drive. He had to make a stop on the way home. He had to go check on Adam, that had eaten at him majorly. His officer almost died because of him. Had it been worse, Hank would never forgive himself.

The teen wiped her eyes as her father drove, after a quick drive the father and daughter were at the hospital. Jordan had gone inside with her father, if he wasn't gonna get help on his own she was gonna help. Will was on duty when she had seen them. When he saw the tear stains on their cheeks and their red eyes he got highly concerned.