Just The Way You Are

*Mentions of eating disorder, anorexia, and self body harm, and depression. Skip if you want*

*Requested*

Jordan- 15

It has been a year since Justin's death, her miscarriage, and since Jordan got clean, after her smoking stunt Hank had made it clear, one she wasn't to be alone until she earned back his trust and two, she had to find something else to help the urges. She had started snacking a lot more.

She ate anything she could get her hands on chips, cookies, crackers, anything. Being she was still on punishment if she went to the district she'd make sure to stock up to keep her good until her father took her home for dinner.

One afternoon she was at the district doing homework, the team minus Adam was out. Adam was on babysitting duty, he didn't mind it. Jordan was like his little sister. They were partners in crime. He was checking some files for the case, he often glanced at Jordan who was working on homework.

It was almost 6 and the team wasn't back yet, Jordan was tired and she wanted to go home. Rubbing her tired brown eyes she gathered her stuff and put it away. The teen swung her backpack on her shoulder and walked out the lounge. Adam finally looked over.

"You alright kiddo?" Adam asked, concerned.

"Yeah, just tired. Not feeling all that great" She replied, rubbing her eyes.

"You want me to take you home?"

"Do I have much of a choice?"

"Not really"

"After you Boy Wonder"

He chuckled and went ahead of her. She grinned and jumped on his back. It made him chuckle more.

"Really kid?"

"I'm innocent"

"If you say so"

"I am innocent"

Hank had come up and got out, he smiled slightly seeing his daughter. He went over to his daughter and officer.

"You drop her Ruzek, I drop you" Hank half joked, half warned.

"I promise she's in good hands with me boss"Adam assured him.

"She better" He then looked at his daughter. "You behave, listen to Adam. I'll be home as soon as I can"

"I promise dad" Jordan says to her father.

"That's my girl" He kissed her head.

She blushed. "Dad, I'm not a little girl anymore"

"You'll always be my little girl"

Adam had left with his boss's daughter, Jordan had just been feeling mentally exhausted lately. Between school, her meetings, therapy and controlling her old cravings. She felt burnt out. She buried herself in anything and everything to avoid her craving urges. After her smoking stunt her father had made sure to never leave her alone until she earned his trust back.

In a way she didn't blame him she had gone back to her lying sneaking ways. But on the other hand she was tired of getting treated like a child. As Adam drove, she leaned back in the seat humming to herself. The young officer looked at her.

"You all good kiddo?" Adam asked her.

"Yeah just burnt out from the day. Between school, meetings, therapy. I just feel so tired" Jordan says softly.

"Why don't you take a couple days to just rest? You need it"

"I'd rather not Adam. I still don't fully trust myself to be alone"