Pregnant

It was any other ordinary day, young Jordan Voight had gone to Med. She had been out of rehab for a month now, she had been clean and sober. But She had also missed her period. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. There was a chance she's pregnant.

Jordan had needed Will's help. He was one of the only people she'd trust with this. She waited in a treatment room with the curtain and door closed. If this got out her father would go ballistic. Maggie looked at the redhead.

"Will, treatment three," Maggie told him.

"What do we got Mags?" Will asked, grabbing the IPad from her.

"She just said she'd rather talk to the doctor"

Will nodded and went to the room he opened the door and sanitized his hands. "Hi, I'm Dr. Halstead. What seems to be the problem"

"I know who you are, Will" Jordan says, looking up.

He frowned and got concerned. "Jo, what's wrong? Are you ok?"

She got up and closed the curtain and the door. "Too many people listening. Nobody can hear this"

"Are you ok? Does your dad know you're here?"

"No and he won't know. I need your help. First you can't and I repeat can't tell my dad. He will kill me"

"Let's take one thing at a time. What's going on"

"I..I'm late. I missed my period. I had one before rehab but not since I came back. I'm never late Will"

It was clicking in Will's head. "Jo..Jordan are you.." He couldn't finish.

She nodded her head nervously. "I think so. I managed to buy some tests from the pharmacy. The results had always come back different. The tests you run are accurate"

"Sweetheart, we should call your dad and let him know"

"Will can I ask you something"

"Anything"

"I get you're a doctor and all but do you sneak drugs? Are you crazy? I'm not telling my dad about this. He will kill me, not to mention the guy. I'll never leave the house again, he'll homeschool me for life"

"Jo, honey. I understand you're scared but we should tell him. He can help you"

"I said no. You can't tell him either. Please Will. Don't tell him, I've disappointed him enough the past few months"

"If I do the tests it'll trigger his insurance and he will find out"

"Do something as to where he won't find out. I'm not telling him and neither can you. None of you can tell him"

"Who's the boy? Is it someone from your school?"

"No really. It may or may not be one of Adam's informants"

"Jordan"

"It was one time, I went to a party and I was high and drunk. I didn't even know it until the next night when he ratted me out. God I'm so stupid"

"You made a mistake" He sighed. "I can run your labs off book so you're dad doesn't find out but you will have to tell him"

"I can't. I just can't, I told you. I've disappointed him too much"

"No you haven't, Jordan you're a kid. You made mistakes"

"Please. Please don't. Don't let it leave this room"

"I won't tell anyone unless I have your consent"

She held her head down and sniffed back tears, she felt her hands shaking. "Times like this, I want my mom"