Fugitive Father Pt 2

Jordan- 16

"I think..Jordan I think I'm your father"

When those words left his mouth, Jordan was frozen to the chair. What the hell? Why would he think he's her father?

"You...You're what?"

"I'm sorry to spring this on you but I think I am your father"

"No. No way in hell you are. I already have a father. Look I gotta go just...Just stay the hell away from me before I tell my dad"

She grabbed her backpack and rushed out as fast as she could. He followed her, her mind had been going a thousand miles an hour. Her heart raced in her chest, her chest tightening as the fear and anxiety was skyrocketing in her body.

"Jordan please. Hear me out" He gently grabbed her shoulder.

Without warning she turned and grabbed his wrist and painfully twisted it she then twisted his entire arm behind his back keeping a tight hold.

"I said, stay away from me. I already have a father and it ain't you. I find you near me again and next time not only do I break your arm, I rat you out to my dad. Got me?"

Jacob didn't say anything, he wouldn't admit it but Jordan had a good grip at her age. When he hadn't said anything it angered the sixteen-year-old further.

"I said" She added more pressure on his twisted arm. "Do you understand?"

"Y-yes now get off"

She eventually let him go when he turned around he had been met by a hard punch from the teen, his nose had been bleeding and some of the blood had ended up on her.

"T..That hurt"

"For you to be a man you seriously can't take a punch from a girl. And you're supposedly my father yeah not. Stay the hell away from me. I only warn once next time I get my dad on you"

With that Jordan turned and walked away, her hands had been shaking looking down she saw how bad they had been shaking and her one hand had some of his blood on it. This played with her head and mind.

Had she been lied to her whole life about the truth of her father? Was Hank Voight not her father? She had always been told she took after her mother with the looks but had acted like him. Could she have acted like him because he had raised her? So many things had gone through her head.

The teen had walked around not having any kind of destination in mind, as she walked she noticed she hadn't been that far from 51. She had walked down to the firehouse. When she arrived she saw the vehicles gone so they must have been out on a call, she knew they wouldn't mind if she waited for them so she headed inside.

Stella had been on light duty since returning to work from a serious work injury, it wasn't the best but it kept her busy. The female firefighter had been cleaning when she saw the teen she had gotten highly concerned when she saw the teen's state. Shaking, trembling, had she heard sniffing? Was she crying? As fast as she could she ran to her.

"Jordan? Sweetheart you alright?" Stella asked.

Looking up the teen's brown eyes were now a slight pink reddish color as she had been crying. This had been royally playing on her mind. She felt the urges coming back as she wanted to fall.

"I..I need your help Stella" She choked out.

"Of course, come on in sweetie"

The firefighter guided her inside and closed the doors. She then noticed the blood on her hand. "Honey you're bleeding"

"Don't touch it. It's not mine. I need you to take a sample of that blood and a sample of mine"

Stella had cocked an eyebrow. "May I ask what for?"