Aftershock

*Picks up from the last chapter*

Jordan- 13

"Don't tell Voight what". Hank said angrily.

Adam had slowly turned around to see a furious Hank. Oh shit. He had to come up with something and quick.

"Hey Sarge, what I didn't want him to tell you was how great you look. You don't look a day over 50". Adam says, hoping to convince him.

The same glare on his face and it only intensified when he didn't see his daughter. "Where's Jordan?"

"In the bathroom".

"Ruzek don't make me ask again because if I do, thing won't be good for you".

Taking a deep breath Adam answered his boss. "I may or may have not lost Jo".

"You lost my daughter?! I swear how hard is it to watch a thirteen year old?!"

"Well when you put it that way".

When the glare on Hank's face increased that told the young detective to stop talking and joking. Taking a deep breath he went on.

"I was watching her, she flipped out".

"What happened".

"We were waiting on our food when someone walked in, when Jo saw him she freaked and ran out".

"What'd the guy look like?"

"He had brown hair, green eyes, and wore a suit. I think she thought it was Yates".

Hank sighed sadly, now he knew why his daughter ran away. Pulling out his radio he began talking into it. "This is Sergeant Hank Voight, I need an Amber Alert out on thirteen year old, Jordan Voight. She was last seen on Michigan Ave".

"Copy Sergeant".

"Sarge you think Jo could have gotten far?" Adam asked.

"Let's hope not".

Jordan was still running as fast as her legs would take her, after running for nearly twenty minutes her legs finally gave on her. The teen dipped into an alleyway, she was trying to control her breathing her mind still in attack mode she ended up picking up a metal pipe and began walking around with it. She began swinging it at random things, she ended up dropping the pipe as her eyes landed on a 2x4. A crowd of people began looking at her and a few of them ended up calling 911.

A short time later Gabby and Brett had arrived to the scene, they worked their way through the crowd. As soon as the teen turned facing their direction Gabby had stopped her partner.

"What's wrong?" Brett asked.

"Antonio said that Jordan's been having episodes the past few weeks, he also said she's gotten violent during the episodes. We have to approach this very carefully". Gabby replies.

"Should we call them?"

"You call, I'll try to talk to Jo".

"Go for it".

Brett then got on the phone with Antonio while Gabby slowly and carefully approached Jordan. The teen held the 2x4 in her hand as if her life depended on it when she saw someone getting close to her she brought it back close as if she was ready to swing. Putting her hands up in defense Gabby had stopped.

"Jo it's alright sweetheart you're ok, can you put that down for me please". Gabby said gently.

The thirteen year old shook her head frantically, her face had a mixture of anger, fear, terror, and sadness painted on. She gripped the board tightly.