Sins of The Past

Jordan- 17

Late one night Jordan was at home studying for her finals, it was close to midnight and her father hasn't came home yet. Hank stayed late after wrapping up another case then he was gonna head to his social club.

It was now past midnight and Hank still wasn't home, the seventeen year old was now beginning to get very worried. Where was her father? Why hasn't he called? She got a knot in her stomach, something was really wrong.

Meanwhile

Hank had just left his social club, all of a sudden someone had taken a crow bar over the back of his head knocking him out. The person had put him in the back of their car and sped off.

After a fifteen minute drive they had arrived to an old factory, two guys were carrying an unconscious Hank inside. Once inside an older guy watched with a smirk.

"Chain him up". The man spoke, his Italian accent heavy.

The two men chained Hank up by his wrist, he remained unconscious the whole time. His head down, his chin barely touching his chest. The older man had walked over to Hank and whispered into his ear.

"It's time to pay".

While

By this point Jordan was completely freaked out it was now 1 in the morning and she hadn't heard from her father. She was about to call the others when her phone rang and it was her father calling.

-Dad? Where are you? Are you alright? Jordan asked panicked.

-Hello Jordan. A man's voice came on.

A chill had went down her back, her breath got caught in her throat. Someone had kidnapped her father.

-Where's my dad? Jordan tried to keep the fear out of her voice.

-He can't come to the phone right now, he's a bit tied up right now.

-What do you want?

-If you ever want to see you're father again you'll do exactly as I say. Understand.

-Yes. Let me talk to him.

There was a brief pause and a shuffle till Hank came on.

-Jo? Is that you sweetie? Hank came on, his voice weak and broken.

-It's me dad, are you ok? Jordan's voice broke.

-I'm fine for now, sweetheart whatever you do don't listen to him! Whatever he'll tell you is a lie!

-That's enough of that, now Jordan if you want you're father back alive you'll do exactly as I say. If you don't you'll have your father sent back to you in pieces. Do we understand each other. The man says coming back on.

-Yes, I understand. Please don't hurt my dad.

-That is entirely up to him. Wait for my call I'll tell you what I want then.

Before the phone went out Hank had yelled out, "Jordan don't do it!"

The phone cut out and Jordan sat on her bed in shock, silent tears streaming down her face. She then called Antonio.

-Jordan? Sweetheart what's wrong? Antonio asked highly concerned.

-Antonio, I need you to come get me and get everyone to the District. My dad was kidnapped. Jordan cried.

Ten minutes later Antonio arrived to get his niece and they rushed down to the District, he texted everyone 911 and to get to the District. After arriving to the District, Antonio quickly ushered Jordan in not taking any chances.