Run Away

*Picks up from the last chapter. Fanfiction Request*

It has been a few days into Jordan's punishment, since she didn't wanna be at the District she went home and Adam was with her. It was only 3 days and to him he felt like he was being tortured. He watched countless hours of teen dramas, he had the girl talk, it was just awful. He rather be shot then spend another minute doing this.

Jordan looks to Adam with a smirk, she was enjoying this part of her punishment.

"Don't worry Adam only, 11 more days of this". Jordan teased him.

"Come on Jo, I can't take any more of this. I've watched more teen dramas in a day then you". Adam complained.

"If you hadn't told neither of us would be in this mess".

"You were gonna get caught eventually".

"Everything would have been fine if you had just kept your mouth shut. You're really starting to regret it aren't you?"

"I am, believe me I really am".

"What's an old saying, oh yeah. Karma is a real bitch".

"Don't I know it".

"Let's watch some tv, I'm feeling like a movie".

"Ok, which one?"

"Titanic".

"Why that one?"

"I love that movie".

Jordan put it on while Adam got the snacks and drinks, she waited for him then played the movie. When he set the stuff down she played the movie, she cuddled up with Justin's blanket and held it protectively. Adam didn't say anything about it he just watched the movie.

It was about an hour and a half into the movie and Adam had passed out in the chair while Jordan kept watching the movie. She then had an idea, she paused the movie and as quietly as she could she moved around and snuck up behind him.

"Wake up Adam!" Jordan yelled loudly in his ear.

Adam jumped out of his sleep and fell onto the floor, he looked around frantically. He was about to go for his weapon when he saw the teen laughing.

"What the hell did you do that for?"

"Because it was funny".

Just then the front door opened and Hank walked in. "What are you two doing?"

"I scared Adam". Jordan chuckled.

"You're relieved for the night Ruzek". Hank tells his detective.

"Thanks, boss. See you guys tomorrow". Adam says.

Once Adam had left Jordan looked to her father. "Come on dad, can you please lift the grounding and house arrest. I've learned my lesson".

"Not happening. You're grounded two weeks and you still have to earn my trust back if you wanna start staying by yourself again".

"You're acting if I robbed somebody, what I did wasn't that bad".

"You lied about being sick and had someone, a boy in the house. In your room, alone. Half-naked".

"And you're taking this way out of proportion, nothing happened!"

"The fact of the matter is you lied to me. You lied to me and had someone in the house when I wasn't here. That's not taking things out of proportion".

"You're being totally unfair".

"Ain't my job to be fair. My job is to be a father and that's what I'm doing".