Buried Secret Pt 2

Jordan- 15

"Michael abused me"

When those three words had been spoken the squad had fell dead silent. It was almost an eerie feeling. Hank just viciously glared at the teen boy who had been cowering to his father, Jordan stood there folding her arms across her chest.

"What's wrong Michael? You look scared. Go on tell the truth, be the man you so claim you are. Tell the truth otherwise I'll make you" Jordan told him sharply.

"You will do no such thing!" Michael's father just about shouted, his hand not leaving her face.

She grabbed his hand and twisted it back painfully. "I told you, keep your hand out of my face otherwise I'd break it. Now back off slowly and I'll let go"

He slowly moved away from her as hold on him dropped, her gaze went back to her ex-boyfriend. "Now tell the truth or I'll do it to you" Before Michael's father could say anything her vicious glarer went back to him. "One word or movement from you and you'll be needing a cast, now keep your trap shut. Stop defending this little prick and let him grow up and learn from his mistakes. That's why he thinks he can keep getting away with the crap he does because he throws your name around. He runs to you because he's too much of a wuss to fight his battles, he bullies people to get what he wanted in life. That's not the way life works. The only way I got his puny ass to back off is because my brother caught him hitting me and beat the living hell out of him. Not to mention a few other people know about it to" She then looked at her father and saw the look intensify on his face, she then looked between Michael and his father. "And if I were you two, I'd seriously move away from my dad before he throws you both out. Literally"

"It wasn't anything big I did to you and you know it" Michael spoke up weakly.

"Really? Is that how you still wanna play this? Last chance to tell the truth before I make you and you don't want me to make you. Because you will not like me"

"That is the truth" His voice grew a bit.

"Fine. Have it your way, I gave you a chance" She went over to him and grabbed his broken arm and twisted it behind his back. "Tell the damn truth, NOW!"

"Alright! Alright! I use to beat you when we were together!"

"Keep talking and tell everything" She added pressure to his broken arm to make sure he kept talking.

Hissing in pain Michael managed to tell everything he did to Jordan, from hitting her, slapping, kicking, punching, cutting her, and threatening her family, he spilled everything up until Justin beat him down. Jordan just glared at him viciously not realizing tears were falling from her eyes as she remembered the abuse she suffered at his hands just a year ago.

"Jo Jo" came Hank's voice softly to her. "Let him go, it's alright" As furious and livid as he was inside, he didn't wanna show that around her and have her go off more. "Let him go sweetheart. It's alright"

Glancing at her father in tears she let Michael go she kicked him in the groin before walking away. She hated showing emotions in front of people it made her feel weak. More tears came from her eyes as she ran outside and to the side of the building where it lead to the back garage, the teen was wiping her eyes and placed one hand on her chest to hopefully help with her breathing.

For nearly a year she held that secret in and never thought she'd tell what would happen but when she saw her cousin with the little prick she had to say something otherwise another girl would be victimized by him and she refused to let that be Eva and be on her conscience.

"Are you alright sweetheart?" Came a familiar gruff voice. It was none other than her father.

Looking up she saw him with a worried and concerned. "I'm sorry dad. I'm sorry I never told you"