Brewing Storm

*Picks up from the last chapter*

Jordan-14/ 15

Hank was stunned by this new information, how'd they find that bastard's body? He made sure to have gotten rid of everything. The older man had always been careful when dealing with that stuff.

"We need to talk to Jordan". Denny spoke.

"Absolutely not". Hank replied in a sharp voice.

"And why is that?"

"I'm not gonna let you or anyone else put Jordan through hell because you want a case. I'm done with watching my daughter suffer it stops now. You're not going anywhere near her".

"Hank this can go one of two ways. The easy way, just let us talk to her. Or the hard way I can get a judge to compel you to make you produce Jordan and get her to talk".

"Denny, don't do this to her. It took her this long to finally heal from everything, don't drag her back down".

"One last chance Hank. Easy way or hard way?"

"You're not talking to my daughter end of discussion".

"Well I guess you made it the hard way".

"Denny, you don't know everything. Do you know what it was like for Jordan after what happened? When she was in the hospital she wouldn't let no man touch her, she flinched whenever anyone touched her, she wouldn't let me or Erin leave her side, for two weeks Jordan woke up screaming and crying from nightmares. She begged me not to leave her. I'm not gonna let you or anyone else hurt her, I won't see my daughter relapse because you want a case. It's not gonna happen".

"Jordan's gonna talk one way or another".

Hank got up from his desk and went over to his former partner, a death glare on his face.

"Stay the hell away from my daughter".

"What'd you do Hank? Kill the guy who assaulted you're precious little girl?"

"I admit, when that son of a bitch came out the house and I saw Jordan. She was upset, covered in bruises, I lost it. I beat the hell out of him. All I saw was the guy who hurt my little girl, my father instincts took over and I lost my temper. That's the only thing I did".

"Tell the truth you wanted Damian to suffer for what he did to Jordan. That's the motive right there, he assaults her at the party you take matters into your hands. Sound about right".

"No. I took Jo to the hospital then home, she asked me not to leave her and I didn't that's what happened".

"We'll be talking to Jordan soon, after all she was the last to see him alive unless someone else did to".

After that Denny left the office, Hank was seething. Why was Denny doing this? What was his play? The older man had his hands stuffed into his pockets as he was lost in his thoughts.

Jordan had arrived to the District and headed inside, thankfully she didn't see Denny. The teen was still upset about the whole situation. Trudy saw her going up to the squad without question the older woman buzzed her goddaughter upstairs. The teen sent a grateful smile to her godmother then headed up to the squad.

She saw her father sitting at his desk with a glum look and headed to his office. Hank sat at his desk with his head in his hands.

"Dad?" Jordan spoke.

The older father looked up to see his daughter, he put on a fake smile hoping she'll fall for it.

"Hey sweetheart, what's up". Hank replied.