New Friendship

Jordan- 15

After her miscarriage Jordan had struck a friendship with Kyle. She nor him had told Hank or Adam about their friendship because they really didn't wanna get any heat from it. If anything the two shared a lot of pain and tragedy together. Jordan had lost her mother when she was a baby. Kyle didn't have a mother in his life, just a drunk bastard for a father. Jordan had lost her older and only brother Justin and her only sister in Erin. Kyle didn't have siblings at all.

Jordan had turned to drugs and booze to escape her pain and heartache after the loss of her brother, Kyle had done the same. He turned to it to escape his father's abuse unknowingly by doing it, it had turned him into his father.

Then the pair met at the party both were drunk and higher than kites, they had hooked up and later Jordan discovered she was pregnant with his baby. It had scared them both straight to want to change and clean up their lives. When Jordan had finally came to the decision of wanting to keep her baby, she unfortunately miscarried sending her and Kyle into another whirlwind of pain, heartbreak and tragedy once again. Life was truly one hell of a bitch.

Jordan knew her unborn child wouldn't want her or Kyle to spiral out of control again with their wild partying ways. Instead she chose to help Kyle when he was ready. The loss of his unborn child had made Kyle hit rock bottom he wanted to die just to see his child but instead he wanted to straighten his life out for the better.

One afternoon Jordan had just about ran to Kyle's after getting a frantic call from him wanting to end it. The teen desperately wanted to tell Adam but figured she'd try to help him and should things go south then she would call Adam in for back up.

She started beating on his front door. "Kyle! Kyle open the door dude! Open the door!"

Not getting any response she had kicked the door in and started searching the house. It was extremely cluttered with trash, bottles, old food containers. She had scrunched her nose smelling the awful smell.

"Kyle! Where are you?"

Hearing noise on the steps she gone to see and it was Kyle stumbling down the steps, he managed to catch himself using the rail. Jordan had rushed over to him and helped him sit on the step.

"Are you alright?" Her voice softened.

"I...I need help Jo. I can't be like this anymore. I'm sick of it" Kyle cried.

"Then we'll get you help. I can take you to a meeting. We can look into rehab centers"

"You can seriously do that?"

"You'd be surprised at who I know"

"Thank you Jo, I really appreciate it"

"You go get changed, I'll wait for ya"

Kyle had gone to change while Jordan had made a quick call. "I need your help, can you meet me in 15 minutes? I'll text you the address"

After her call she texted the address of a diner, soon Kyle had come down in fresh clothes. The two had left and went to a nearby diner and ordered some food and coffee. Kyle had downed his in sugar to help the shakes he has from his recent high. Jordan hadn't said anything she was in the same position as him not long ago. It wasn't fun coming off a high. And detoxing was a huge bitch.

Looking up from his hot coffee he saw Jordan sipping her own. "I'm sorry if I pulled you away from anything important"

"You didn't. Saved me from a book report but nothing big. Are you absolutely ready for help Kyle? You can make something of yourself you're still young. Do you have any ideas on what you wanna do?"