Protection Detail: Adam and Kevin

*Picks up from Chapter 32-34. Must read those before this*

Jordan- 13

Hank was pissed. Pissed would actually be an understatement. Hank was livid. Jordan had to testify against Vladimir. There was no question or a doubt in his mind about what would happen to his little girl if she took the stand. She would be as good as dead. There was no way in hell that was gonna happen. Not on his life.

When he had gotten word of his little girl testifying against that ass wipe he had taken all the precautions. He took her to school in the morning, Kim and Sean stayed outside watching and when school let out they brought her to the district. He had his detectives team up to watch his daughter. She never went anywhere alone.

One day Jordan had an off day from school, Hank had to go downtown for a conference then he had an 'errand' to run. He was gonna tell them his daughter wasn't testifying. He wasn't a dumb cop he knew eye witnesses who testified were walking target practices. He'll be damned if that'll be his little girl.

He had Adam and Kevin with her for this time around. Hank had them take her to one of the CPD safe houses. He felt she wouldn't be safe at their house, it was broken into once. It wasn't happening again. Adam was keeping her occupied while Kevin made them some food.

"I win again!" Jordan says excitedly.

"How the hell do you do that" The young officer replies with a shocked face.

They were playing poker and Jordan won the previous two games, she smiled and grabbed the chips. "My brother taught me how to play poker when I was 6 and he taught me everything. And you have a poker face"

"No I don't"

"You totally do"

"Now now children, that's quite enough," Kevin teased from the kitchen.

Adam looked to his partner. "Dude she beat me like three times"

"Quit whining Ruz, it's a game and she's a kid relax"

"Can I go outside?" Jordan looked between the two officers.

They looked at each other, they couldn't let Jordan out of the house let alone their sight. If anything did happen to her Hank would skin them alive. The thought alone was terrifying enough. The two got chills just even thinking about it.

"I think it's better to stay in kiddo," Kevin told her.

"Please. Just for a little while"

"Sorry kiddo, it's not safe" Adam told her.

She huffed and ran upstairs, the two young officers sighed sadly.

"It's like she's a prisoner," Kevin said softly.

"I don't wanna keep her cooped up like this but, we both know if anything happens to her Voight will kill us" Adam says. "Maybe a few minutes won't be so bad"

"Ruz a lot can happen in a few minutes"

"What do we do?"

"I guess one of us can go with her. Just for a little bit"

"Who goes to talk to her?"

"We both can"

The two partners go up to see the young Voight. Jordan was on the bed turned away from the door. Kevin knocks.

"Jo, baby girl. Can we talk" Kevin calls through the door.

"Please my little partner in crime" Adam tried.

There was a brief moment and the door unclicked, she had unlocked the door. The two went inside. Jordan faced away from them and she sniffed back tears.