Undercover Kid Pt 2

*Continuation of my version for 4x13*

Jordan- 14

Jordan left the stairwell and Jay sighed, then pulled his phone out and called Hank. "Sarge, we have a problem. A big one"

"You get her outta there, NOW!" Came Hank's strong, gruff voice.

The young detective pulled his phone away from his ear momentarily after hearing his boss going off. He sounded so much louder on the phone.

"I'm gonna try but it will be hard without blowing my cover"

"You just get her out of there and back to me"

"I understand"

He hung up and put his phone back into his pocket. "Well this is gonna be hard to do"

A short time later Erin and Kevin had been dispatched out to Brady because of the missing girl, Sam. Hank had told them if Jay couldn't get Jordan out, they were gonna do it. As many times as Erin saw her father figure angry over the years, this was a new one.

The bells had suddenly gone off about a fight in the cafeteria, Erin and Kevin looked at each other and knew someone had been lying their ass off. Before they left they had tried to go find Jordan hopefully to get her out.

Jordan was walking around lost deep in thought, she was trying to get a feel of the place. It did seem like an all-girl institute of some sort. They had school and classes, therapy, and meds for some of the girls. She shivered at that. Ever since getting clean and staying clean, she wouldn't look at any kind of meds, not even an aspirin. She walked to a nearby bathroom unknown to her, Erin followed her in after finally finding her.

The teen had taken a few deep breaths while gripping the sink till her knuckles turned white. The staff had suggested trying her on meds but Jordan completely refused, she was scared it would make her relapse. The suggestion made her stomach turn, she went to the bathroom to clear her mind and hope her stomach would settle.

Hearing someone come in she didn't give them a glance but a short response. "I'll be out in a minute"

"Or you can come with Kevin and I right now because your father is going out of his mind about you," Erin told her.

Hearing her sister's voice Jordan had just about jumped. "What the hell Erin? Are you trying to give me a heart attack?"

"No, but you nearly gave your father one this morning. What in the world were you thinking? You scared your father and us half to death looking for you and you put yourself in the middle of a police investigation"

"I'm just trying to help, I figured I'd be the best one to get the information you guys need. Besides had things been different a few years ago I could have ended up here"

"Jordy, you're a kid. Not an adult let alone a cop. This is extremely dangerous and risky. If something happened to you, your dad wouldn't forgive himself" She went and put a hand on her shoulder. Looking closely at her sister she saw the dark circles under her eyes. "You're still not sleeping are you?"

The teen quickly wiped her eyes of the burning tears before she got too emotional. "I gotta go" She moved past Erin.

"Jordy-"

"I'll be fine. I can take care of myself" After that she left the bathroom.

A few minutes later Erin left and went to find Kevin, Kevin waited patiently and saw his partner come back. "You find Jo?"

She knew she'd be in so much trouble for this and deep down she hoped she wouldn't regret it. "No. I looked all over but nothing"

"Let's head back"