Cover Blown Pt 2

*Picks up from the last chapter. This chapter will include an idea from Fan fiction Hope you all enjoy!"

Jordan- 15

When Hailey had said she didn't know where Jordan was Hank just about died, his heart stopped. His blood ran cold. No. Could he actually lose his little girl a year after he lost his son? He had finally come to terms with it. It still hurt like a bitch but he had just come to terms with it. He couldn't lose his little girl. She was all he had at this point.

Alvin had guided his friend away hoping to calm him down. Hailey knew losing her boss's daughter might as well be the end of her and possibly her career. In the small amount of time she and Jordan were together she knew Jordan was a special kid. There was something about the teen. Everyone had always said Jordan wormed her way into their hearts. She had a feeling now she knew what they meant.

Adam put a hand on her shoulder. "This wasn't on you Hailey"

"I shouldn't have let her go off alone. I should have followed her" Hailey spoke, guilt filled her voice.

"That's not true, Jo would have gone off if you had known or not. It's who she is. It's always been who she is"

"I have a feeling Patrick had something to do with it"

"What makes you say that?" Antonio spoke up.

"When he had us he kept trying to make moves on Jordan, that kid is one hell of a fighter"

"Don't we know it. We find Patrick, we find Jordan" Jay had gained his voice back.

"He's mine" Hailey's voice became icy and dangerous.

Meanwhile

Jordan was waking up, her head was groggy, she felt as if she was moving. She struggled to open her eyes. It felt as if a weight was on them finally after a few minutes she managed to open them and she blinked a few times clearing her vision. The teen looked around seeing she was in a van. Jordan had attempted to move but couldn't, her ankles were taped together and her wrists were tied behind her back.

The fifteen-year-old started to jump around trying to sit herself up; she saw a piece of broken glass on the floor. As carefully as she could she started to move towards it. Once she had it in her fingers she started to slowly take the glass and cut the tape the teen was careful not to cut herself. The thought had crossed her mind maybe it would take the edge away. The edge of wanting to drink and use. Just one little cut....

No! She couldn't. Not again. The teen swore those days were long gone, they were behind her. Never again she thought. She moved the glass faster cutting the tape slowly she felt her arms moving and her wrist becoming free. Almost done.. And then her wrists were freed. Suddenly the van stopped and she had kept her wrist behind her back to keep up the act.

Patrick opened the van door and grinned evilly. "There's my girl"

"Screw you"

"Oh believe me, you'll do plenty of that"

"Touch me and see what happens to you"

"I love my girls feisty"

"You really have no idea who you're messing with"

He reached in and pulled Jordan by her pants leg as she was being moved, she quickly moved her arms and threw one of her fists out punching him in the face in the nose. Patrick fell backwards and when he tried to go at Jordan again she had her legs pulled back and launched them as far and as hard as she could out kicking Patrick. He then fell back again hitting the ground.