High School Hell Pt 1

*Requested*

Jordan- 15

High school. Many words were used to describe it but there was one word to describe it to perfection. Hell. And every day was a new kind of hell for Jordan. From getting tripped up in the halls to getting food dumped on her in the cafeteria. It was a hell that never seemed to end.

Jordan didn't have many friends and she was perfectly ok with that. All the girls made fun of her appearance. The young Voight wasn't into the whole wearing girly clothes and the whole makeup crap like the other girls. She wasn't one to impress anyone. If nobody accepted her for who she was, screw them. She didn't need them. The boys would always try and mess with her in anyway they could.

The bell rang ending her last class of the day, she went to her locker to grab the extra books she'd need for her homework. Two of the jocks had been watching her from their lockers a few feet away. They had been planning something new for her.

"Hold up, you want me to ask out the school narc?" The one boy, Carter asked.

"It won't be a real date you big doof" The other boy, Lucas replied rolling his eyes.

"Then why don't you do it?"

"Because I don't want to"

"Such a wuss"

"All you gotta do is ask her out but don't show up, you dumb idiot"

"If either of you even thinks about hurting Jordan, you both will regret it" Came another voice, it was Theo. He was Jordan's only friend.

Theo and Jordan had been the best of friends since third grade and were almost always inseparable at times. He knew his friends had still been upset over losing her brother, struggling with her addiction, the loss of her daughter, Lexie's death, and now Erin's sudden departure since she took a new job in New York. Jordan was still healing and felt as if she was in a vulnerable state.

The last time she was in a weak and vulnerable state everything quickly spiraled and went downhill fast. She wasn't about to let the same mistake happen twice. The last thing she needed was to be in any relationship, not to mention her relationship with Michael damn near made her not want to date again.

Theo viciously glared at the two jocks, not only was he best friends with Jordan. He loved her, he was in love with her but never had the heart to say it. He didn't wanna make a fool of himself, he didn't wanna come out with it and Jordan didn't feel the same way. He didn't want it to affect their friendship in any way.

"Stay out of our business geek boy," Carter told him, shoving him back against the water fountain.

"Mess with Jordan and see what I do to you" Theo spat at him.

"Look here geek boy" He grabbed the boy bringing him close to his face. "I said stay out of my business or you're not gonna like what I do to you"

"You won't like what I do if you don't get your hands off him" Came Jordan's sharp voice. "Remove your hands from him or I'll break them off and I only warn once"

"Yeah right, like you could take me on" Carter laughed.

"I bet I could wipe the floor with your scrawny ass"

The jock had let the other boy go and went nose to nose with Jordan, a death glare had been in the young teen's brown eyes. The same glare her father would get. Carter threw his fist out at her only for her to catch it and she twisted his hand and wrist back painfully, the teen boy started yelling in pain.

"Now this looks embarrassing, a basketball star losing to a girl. If only I had a camera this would be hilarious"

"If you don't let me go I swear.." He started, hissing in pain but yelled out more as Jordan added more pressure as she now had his whole arm twisted.