Christmas Morning

❗️NOTE: This chapter was edited and re uploaded since i kind of wrote it in a rush and realized some stuff wasn't very clear, it was rlly bothering me and i just had to right my wrongs, lol, i hope y'all don't mind.

Thank you guys so so much for 12k! You are amazing 💕

—————
A soft buzzing came from under the pillow, you woke up with a sharp breath and slid your hand under to turn off the alarm you had set to sneak back out from Philip's, after all you had to be there for Christmas morning.

-You have to go?- came a sleepy mumbling voice from behind you.

-Yeah...- you mumbled back, setting your head back against the pillow.

He slid his arm up and around your waist and pulled you in, sighing as he nuzzled himself behind you, you rested your hand on top of his arm caressing it up and down, feeling his chest rising and falling against your back. You were so comfortable at that moment, you wished you didn't have to go back in secret so your mom wouldn't suspect or straight up find out, it was moments like those where you wondered just how bad would it if you just said 'fuck it' and let everyone find out about you two just so you could sleep in next to him. No maybe it wouldn't be bad, but you could only imagine your mom's face, and the numerous amount of inappropriate comments Mrs Altman would make given she already knew you both were kind of a thing.

As you turned to face Philip, looking at his messy hair and his parted mouth letting out an ocasional snore, you thought you could probably deal with them, sooner or later they would find out either way.

You reached forward to kiss the tip of his nose, knowing he wasn't fully asleep, you appreciated that he'd stay up and walk you to the door even though it was around seven in the morning. He hummed to let you know he was still awake.

-I gotta go...- you sighed as you sat up in bed and lifted the heavy blankets.

-Wait wait- his voice was heavy and sleepy, he sat up in bed and turned to his nightstand, reaching for the lamp to turn it on.

You were walking over to the closet when he spoke and called your attention, you turned around watching him open his drawer and taking out a medium wrapped box with a bow. With a small smile you walked back to bed and sat besides him at the edge of the mattress.

-Merry Christmas...- he whispered, rubbing his eyes with the opposite hand.

You honestly weren't expecting a gift, after all you had gotten together barely 5 days ago, and of course that wasn't enough time to think and buy a meaningful gift, still, apparently that didn't stop either of you. A small laugh escaped your lips as you left his gift to you on the bed and walked over to his closet, his eyes followed you slightly confused as you fumbled your arm around the back of his clothing racks before pulling out your own present for him.

-When did you put that in there?- he chuckled as you walked back to bed and climbed in front of him, handing him his gift.

-I had it under my hoodie last night, i wanted you to find it today- you smiled, he returned it- Merry Christmas-

He stayed smiling at you, his grin only stretching, before you giggled and took his gift, he watched you open it with pressed lips, you tore the paper and found a box with a number of things inside, a pair of red fuzzy socks with white snowflakes, another box with three hot chocolate bombs, and another, smaller, box that had golden details, it looked like a ring box but bigger.

Your brows furrowed as you took it out, looking at him, he simply smiled.

-Open it-

When you lifted the top of the box you were met with a beautiful gold bracelet with a few very small star shaped gems, you wondered if they were diamonds, if they were then you suddenly felt very guilty for what you had gotten him.