Two Sweets and a Punch

It had been about a week since your little moment with Philip, next day when you woke up about a half of the Altmans were gone, when you looked at the driveway and found the black Porsche still in it's place a smile crept into your face, and a small tingle of excitement ran on your stomach at the unknown that waited ahead. Although these sudden sensations always took you by surprise and made you stop and frown to yourself, you always dismissed them as the most probable crush you had developed on Philip, because well, he was tall and ridiculously handsome, and he was funny and amazing in bed.

But that was really it, he was nice, the sex was great, and that's as far as you wanted to let it go, like you had told him the other day, you liked not knowing right now, and you did, you really had no idea and were trying your best to not think about where this thing with Philip would go, and it was easy to dismiss your thoughts when you've known the womanizer for so long, you were aware you wouldn't be exclusive, and that didn't bug you because from the start you knew that's what he wanted, and in the place you were right now, that's pretty much what you wanted as well.

Now you were taking over the kitchen as you finished the layout of possibilities to take for taste testing at the bakery, there were a few more elaborate options and a few simple, but not too basic, options. You had made a banana, chocolate and walnut pound cake, some small pear and cheese pies and some custard and jam pastries.

They looked rather good, now all you needed was some opinions, you couldn't take everything and you were almost sure the pear and cheese pies were a little too much, but you needed to see what someone thought from the outside, Horry was at work and your mom had just left about 10 minutes ago, you pulled out your phone.

Messages.

You: Hey you busy?

You put your phone down on the counter and took your apron off, only a few seconds later the phone buzzed.

Messages (1)

Altman: Nope

You: Great, i need you to come over

Altman: Really? Why?

You could feel his flirtatious tone from across the street, you were willing to bet he also had that proud smirk as he waited for your reply, you thought for a second before typing.

You: I have something for you to taste ;)

There was a pause, and then he read it, but then he didn't reply. You frowned and waited for a few seconds looking at the screen, but nothing, you put the phone away and untied your hair, as you were starting to clean up the pile of dishes on the sink, the doorbell rang, and you couldn't help a devilish laugh.

Your suspicions were confirmed when you looked out the window at the side of the door, he had seen your text and practically sprinted over here, how horny can a man get?
You pulled your best casual face and opened the door.

-Hey- he said, the smirk you had thought of turning into a grin.

-Hi! Come in i need your help- you replied, turning around and walking to the kitchen.

You heard him shut the door and follow you, when you got there you turned to face him.

-Do you have any food allergies?- you asked.

He looked at you with a small frown.
-Um...no-

-Great, okay i need you to try each of these and tell me which two you like best- you explained, grabbing a small cupcake made from the pound cake leftover mix.

He looked back and forth between your seemingly clueless face and the cupcake in your hand before he realized.

-You are mean you know that?- he said, squinting at you.