Baby Boy

Hello darlings, i am back from vacation, sorry this took so long, i was pretty stuck in the second half. This is a bit of a filler chapter, I'm pretty sure the next will be too, for now, enjoy

WARNING ⚠️ SMUT
—————
Needless to say as soon as your condition had been lifted, you had been all over each other, honeymoon phase of the relationship combined with all the bottled up lust resulted in a sore feeling in between your legs and a blinding daze every time you slept with Philip, the two of you were always either tired or so relaxed that you both looked positively stoned for around a week and a half before the hormones started to calm down.

As of now you were back to work already, which had helped a bit in the previous situation given that you couldn't spend too much time together anymore, Philip was also busy, mostly trying to please Paul and prove himself worthy of the part of the business that was already his, you didn't love that for him if you were being honest. His dad had left him that part for a reason, it was clear he was more of an employee than an owner, he was working for Paul instead of with Paul.

But at the end of the day you were looking at it from the outside, and you hadn't really told Philip anything because well, you didn't want to upset him so early into entering the business, and all things aside, he actually liked it. You could see this in the excitement he had shown when you stopped by the store the other day to say hi to Horry and him during your lunch break, and the way he had shown you the stuff he was working on and his little improvised office, which you were currently having lunch in.

-You were in a fraternity?!- you exclaimed in a gasp.

He threw his head back, his face twisting into a disgusted expression as he shook his head, probably already regretting telling you that.

-Oh fuck off.- he laughed- I only lived there like half a year and it fucking sucked.- his head bobbed with his accentuated words.

You were still chuckling and giggling, you wondered what type of weird ritual he had to get through to get in only to be there for a few months, and why?

-I can't believe I'm going out with a guy who lived in a frat house!- you threw your head back laughing, wiping the start of a small tear off of your eye.

-Yeah and you scream his name every night.- his brows raised with a mocking smile.

Although he wasn't wrong, because you did scream his name every chance you had, you hurried to hush him and throw a crouton at him, he only giggled showcasing his wide smile, you shook your head.

-What do you want me to do? High five you like one of the frat boys?- you altered your voice to mock him- You got her screaming your name dude?? Nicee bro!-

-Please don't call me bro ever again, in fact, don't ever say that word again.- he shook his head repeatedly.

-Okay honeybuns- you teased.

-What?- his brows furrowed.

-Nothing sweetie pie...- you raised your brows.

-Stop it-

-Alright baby boy- you concluded with a grin.

He stayed silent at that last nickname, you were just teasing him, but he looked up, biting his cheek then going back to his salad, and you narrowed your eyes at him, a surprised yet knowing smile on your lips.

-Oh my god you actually like baby boy don't you?- you asked, he avoided your gaze, but you clearly saw red spreading up his cheeks- You wanna call me mommy while you're at it??- you teased.