Burn The Bridge

Heyoo! I know this took a while, the second half of the year is much more busy when you're in college 😅 But I'm free again, for now, thank you all so much for the patience, whenever i need to take these breaks to focus on college I'm always scared ppl will lose interest...but thanks so much for understanding 💕

A little warning ⚠: This is a pretty angsty chapter with self sabotage, so just a heads up.

-----------
Phillip's POV:

Phillip walked home with a buzzing in his head, and a heavy feeling over his chest, he even felt like throwing up a little if he thought about it, but he wasn't thinking about that. He was thinking about that look on her face, the way she looked at him before he left the bakery an hour ago, and it hurt to remember how betrayed he looked. And it frustrated him how fucking stupid he had been, not realizing how bad of an idea it had been to get involved with Chelsea even if it wasn't real.

He ran a hand over his face now, swiping his fingers through his hair and cursing because if only he had known before, but now he knew, and he had gotten pretty fucking tired of Chelsea and all of her bullshit, and he knew he sure as fucking hell wouldn't be letting her mess around his life any fucking longer.

He huffed harshly through his nose as he scrolled down his contacts. He didn't have consideration left to think about what Paul would think and how this might impact on him, the thought flashed through his mind for a brief second before he remembered that the last time he did think about Paul he ended up in this mess. So no. Phillip wasn't gonna think. Where had thinking gotten him anyways?

His mouth was set in a tight line, his teeth gritting and jaw almost popping at the strength he was clenching it with, the tone rang low and in suspense and it only made him want to groan and scream at her even more, and in notice of how harshly his teeth were scraping against each other he opted for biting the inside of his lower lip instead, he was close to drawing blood when her obnoxious voice finally picked up.

-Heey Phil, miss me already?- she answered with a low hum.

-You're a fucking bitch Chelsea.- and he was holding back, somehow the word bitch didn't fit in his current feelings towards her.

-Excuse me??- there was a startled pause before her words.

-You heard me the first fucking time.- he spat.

He heard scowl, and even that offended sound pissed him off, as if she hadn't thrown everything to shit for him.

-Okay what the fuck are you on right now?? Why are you attacking me??-

There was defensiveness yet confusion in her voice and Phillip had had about enough with her.

-No shut the FUCK up! Stop playing the goddamn fucking victim for once in your life and own up to your shit! You think being daddy's stupid princess gives you the right to fatshame my girlfriend?? You're so shallow and hard headed that that's what you do when you don't get your fucking way??-

His mouth was in a snarl and his voice was so rough with pent up fury that he could feel his throat starting to get sore as he gestured around like she could see him, the grip on his phone so tight he might just break it.

-Your girlfriend??- it took her a moment, as if the idea of him having a girlfriend was nonsense-That girl with the double chin from the bar? Oh my god...- again, the surprise in her tone caused Phillip to clench his jaw- Phillip you gotta be kidding me, c'mon...You didn't actually care about her?-

The faint sound of a chuckle after her words threw him off, and had him shaking his head to himself, if there was one thing this bitch was not gonna do is mock his baby freely and question his feelings for her, it made him even angrier that she thought she could do that.