Bittersweet

Messages.
Altman (4)

Altman:
                 What the fuck?!

Altman:
                 That was a low blow...

Altman:
                 Such a low blow.

Altman:
                 You are so paying for              
                 that...

That was what you had woken up to this morning, you had heard your phone buzz yesterday as you fell asleep, but simply chuckled to yourself without looking at it.

-Morning honey!-

Your mom's voice snapped you out of your thoughts, you couldn't stop thinking of yesterday, specially last night. It wasn't just the fun teasing you had played on Phillip, it was also the rest.
The apology, the compliments, the chatting and laughing, you couldn't remember when was the last time you had actually stayed up late talking to someone on the phone, and the pet names, fuuck the pet names. You'd rather have him call you baby and beautiful again than pigtails, although something told you he wouldn't use that one anymore.

He made your heart flutter when you told him about the Jerry Roscoe thing, it was a while ago, and you had always thought Phillip knew all about it but didn't really care to notice, but knowing that he actually didn't have any idea, and more importantly, he didn't like it at all, made him grow on you even more, it was consoling, it made you feel better.

Phillip was fun and new, and he was so easy to talk to, and before your mom came into the living room, you were deep in thought about what you should do about it, about wanting to be with him, asking yourself if you should just try and fuck him and then just leave it there, or maybe you could take his offer to go for a drink, maybe agree to have casual sex, maybe friends with benefits?

-Morning!- you smiled at her.

-Well someone's in a good mood today...- she said in a cheerful tone.

You gave her another smile while she poured herself some coffee. You tapped at the side of your mug, still thinking about Phillip, every time you tried something with someone, it was with the intention of it becoming serious, it wasn't that you were rushing you just didn't want to get hurt, but, you always found that by doing that, you still got hurt, maybe even worse...

And you decided, that in the renewed spirits of having no option but starting from zero, that you'd try something new, you'd just, see where it went, see what felt right and which way you actually felt like going as things happened, and for now, you knew you wanted him, after yesterday, shit, you were drooling for him.

No literally, your mouth watered at the thought of his tongue pushing into your mouth. You hadn't had sex in a while. You shook your head, pushing the desperate thoughts away, and turned your attention back to your green tea.

-You want to have a laugh?- your mom sat in the chair in front of you- Hilary told me how yesterday during the service for Mr Altman, Judd, Paul and Phillip disappeared, then later the fire alarm went off and they had to come out of the temple, and they appeared completely wet and smelling of marihuana- she chuckled and shook her head.

So that's how he got wet.

-She doesn't even know where they got it from, although we all know it was probably Phillip, that boy was growing marihuana before applying for college- she raised a brow at you.

-Did he go to college?-

-He dropped out apparently, now he thinks of himself as some type of entrepreneur- she tskd.