Morning

Warning ⚠️: Smut ahead.

——————
Phillip's POV:

He had always liked sex, who doesn't? But casual sex, that was the way to go. His procedure after a night with someone would usually be sneaking out if he could or simply leaving insisting he had something to do, he wasn't usually interested in staying a while, because let's face it, sex itself was a bit selfish, isn't reaching your own orgasm the goal of it? Yes he liked it when he helped women reach theirs as well, but in the end he always concluded that was also part of getting himself to cum.

Last night was between the few exceptions. He had no idea why, maybe because she was funny? Maybe because the lust had built up, but he wanted to make her feel good so bad, he wanted her to roll her eyes and see the bliss on her face when he made her cum. And for a second there, before starting, he had felt a tinge of nervousness, as if he was hanging out with a girl and suddenly things were escalating, as if he were surprised, why was he surprised? He wanted it.

But he hadn't really sat down with her and talked because he wanted to fuck her. For starters, he was fed up with his family and had gone out to find her outside her house too, secondly, he smiled to himself when he saw her, he could finally remember her from high school, sitting on that same step with her blue prom dress, blue? Purple? He couldn't remember, it was dark. Thirdly, when he approached to tease her with the memory, she wiped tears off of her cheeks, and that made his humor go away, she was sad, he didn't like that, he didn't want her to be sad. But he also didn't really know much about handling these situations, so he simply extended his cigarette, and to his relief, she took it.

And the rest was just so easy, he even knew what to say to assure her she wasn't a failure. Maybe that's when his surprise at the whole situation started, he told himself to simply relax, and he could once she kissed him, it was so gentle but full, and fuck her lips were so nice.

Sex with her was so...enjoyable, and yes sex was fun but that was usually it, sex with her was fun beyond the sex, it was seductive and hot but it was also fun, and comfortable in a way he didn't know sex could be. He wanted to feel her, touch her, but he also wanted to look at her, admire her face, her thighs and that fleshy part of her belly that was so soft and warm.

Just like she looked now, she looked cozy, not only cozy as in she was cozy in bed but her body, her presence, was so fucking cozy, that had to be the weirdest way he had ever described someone. He couldn't actually see her face, he didn't give a single shit tho, the view from behind was just as great as the one from the front. Her hair was a mess, he smirked to himself at the thought of him being the cause behind that, he wanted to mess it up more already, her waist curved up into her full hips and he just wanted to trace it with his fingers.

He just wanted her, he'd never been this pent up before, not enough to want to stay until she woke up, not that he'd remember at least.

His eyes were trained on hill of hip under the sheets when he heard her rustling, his eyes came up to where her head laid and saw her stretch and turn, getting closer to him and barely opening her eyes to look for the blanket, pulling it over her shoulders, covering the perfect view of her breasts.

Her eyes opened very slowly, being aware of the morning brightness in the room, her brow furrowing as she got used to it. He chuckled silently at the expression, and suddenly he didn't mind her tits weren't out for him to admire, in fact, he was looking forward to see what she had to say, as if she weren't just waking up.

-Aren't you cold?- she mumbled against the pillow, her eyes barely open.

-I'm good...I'm actually kinda hot-