Sauvignon Sacrifice

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 40K!! You guys are incredible and I appreciate you all sm

...plz don't hate me!

---------
Phillip's POV:

He leaned over the small sink and close to the mirror, his hair still wet and a towel still wrapped around his hips, he carefully ran the razor around his mustache, stretching his mouth slightly to the side so he could shave it smoothly.

He made sure to rinse his face throughoutly before checking for any spots he might have missed, and combing the beard on his chin and his mustache before trimming it just enough that it looked well groomed.

Phillip was deep in focus as he got ready for his trip to New York, it was only four days, three if he considered that he was leaving on the fourth at noon, but the fact didn't help to relieve him, he had to convince this investor that their business was worth it to put his money in. And though he had tried his hardest to ignore it, that made him nervous as fuck.

It was moments like this where he cursed himself as he wondered if maybe his brother was right when he said he was too young and too unprofessional.

But no. He had come and decided to stay here to prove his brother wrong, to finally start believing in himself and take his family's business higher.

Behind him he saw through the mirrow the figure of his girlfriend, covered only by that green shirt that now belonged to her more than him, she leaned against the door frame and smiled at him with her morning hair, and Phillip's thoughts were stolen by her.

He felt a little guilty sometimes at how much time he spent at her apartment, he felt like he was intruding, but then every time he left for some reason she'd look up at him with those eyes and kiss him while muttering against his lips that he'd miss him even though he technically lived twenty minutes away. Needless to say it was clear they didn't mind sharing a space, and she'd given him a key, she really welcomed him into her space even if he didn't chimed in on any expenses.

But this deal also opened that opportunity to him, he had been considering what he'd do after closing it, letting his goals and plans fill his optimism and confidence, it was nice to fly high...

-Did you lose something?- he spoke to her through the mirror, a smirk tugging at his lips.

She smirked herself before rolling her eyes, Phillip couldn't contain a proud grin as she walked besides him to brush her teeth while he sprayed on deodorant and ran his fingers through his damp hair, combing it so it could air dry neatly.

And just to be completely sure, he turned to face her and lifted his chin so she could see his neck.

-Did i miss any spots?- he asked looking up at the ceiling.

He felt her stand on her tip toes and stretch closer to take a look, looking for any hair that could have been missed by the razor, she reached a spot near his Adam's apple and lowered herself onto the sink to spit out the toothpaste and wash her mouth before looking up at him.

-There's like two little hairs over there but you can't even see them- she said shrugging.

Phillip pursed his lips as he looked down at her, what if they were noticeable? She smiled and arched a brow.

-You want me to shave them?- he nodded, she chuckled- Okay, throw your head back-

She took the razor and swiped a tiny bit of shaving cream over the area, running the razor over it a few times before wiping it clean with a towel, and pressing down a few scattered kisses over it, it almost send goosebumps up his back, but instead he hummed, lowering his head again to kiss her smile. She was mouth watering to him, it was like every time he kissed her his senses spiked up and went crazy, taking note of every bit of her lips every single time.