Little Gift

You guys we made it to 30k!! HOLY SHIT! lmao, thank you all sooo much! I'm so happy 😭
I have a surprise planned, hopefully i can get it done by next week, but for now, enjoy this chapter 😏

WARNING: Smut

—————
-Is it too much if i buy a playboy bunny costume?- you asked Erica.

You asked that question seriously, with a thinking brow and a finger on your chin and everything, and Erica actually thought about her answer to your very casual question.

-Mm...- Erica hummed and looked away in thought- I dunno, it might be a little hard to take off tho...-

At first you weren't sure if it was too much or too awkward to invite Erica to go lingerie shopping with you, but you actually wanted her opinion, she was your friend, and you were very excited when she seemed happy to join you.

-Pff, yeah you're right, maybe another time...- you sighed.

She told you about one time when Toby  got them edible underwear and how it was terrible but they had a good laugh, you weren't surprised at all to learn that thong candy did not taste good.

At the moment you were browsing through the costumes section of the third store so far, it was pretty much a last resort to come to this part, you didn't even know what type of costumes Phillip would like, the schoolgirl one seemed too perverted, the police woman one could be fun if it came with handcuffs...

You didn't really want that though, you didn't want it to be a character or something, you wanted to look pretty and appealing for him, you couldn't do too much for Valentine's Day, even if his ribs were significantly better, he'd never want to go to dinner with you in a wheelchair, so when thinking about your plans it came to mind how much he had been wanting to fuck you on this day, and you couldn't think of something closer to his wishes than to literally give yourself to him in some tiny lingerie, you wanted to be his present.

It occurred to you then that you might find something with that vibe, after all bows were popular amongst lingerie.

-I need something with bows, or like, ribbon?- you thought out loud.

-Ooh like a sexy little gift?- Erica raised her brows, you nodded at her and the two of you set off to continue your search, now with a goal in mind.

You were on two different racks, facing away from each other and skimming set after until you found two, Erica came about with another one that you gawked at and followed you to the changing rooms.

Erica's choice was pretty much your favorite, and you were muttering pleases to yourself that it looked as good in you, it was a simple bra and thong set, it was all lace except for the ribbons that tied the thong on the sides and at the front of the small bra, it was delicate and pretty in a blushing pink, feminine, and it looked expensive in a way.

It was expensive, of course.

-Oh my goood!- Erica peeked inside the changing room, exclaiming quietly when she saw you- You look hot. He's gonna drool.- she assured.

You couldn't contain a laugh, she followed, you did look pretty fucking hot if you said so yourself, but the little white tag hanging from the side of the bra threatened your (and Phillip's) fantasies. It was a price, to say the least, definitely an understandable price given how pretty and nice it was, but still completely unfair to your wallet, yet the more you looked at yourself in the mirror the more you were the one drooling, and when you did numbers, it wasn't like a dinner at a nice restaurant, or something more original for a date, would be cheaper.

And the look on Phillip's face would be priceless, you just knew it. That's how good the stupid lingerie made you feel.

-He is...- you giggled mischievously at Erica- I'm taking it, fuck it. I am.-