Not Knowing

You stayed a full two minutes in front of the bathroom mirror staring at your naked body, more specifically, at the amount of small scattered hickeys and marks on it. The epicenters of the purple bruises were your neck and your chest, mostly around your nipples, there were also a few barely visible but still there marks on your hips from the tight grip of Philip's hands.

When you were done admiring his work, you hopped on a very needed shower, your legs still felt wobbly from the two orgasms that had washed over them, and you allowed yourself to think back about them, about Philip and the way he treated you. You were still deciding if he was incredibly good or if you just hadn't had sex in too long, you were sure about one thing, it felt amazing, and you wanted to do it again.

Lucky for you the day was still slightly cold, and you made your best effort to cover up the hickeys on your neck with a combo of a turtleneck, a very calculated placement of your hair, and heavy makeup over the area, since you did want to stop over at the Altman's.

You kept telling yourself it was to not seem rude to them by only showing up once, and seeing your mother, who you hadn't seen since yesterday. In the back of your mind you knew why you were actually walking out the door to the other side of the street.

There was a slight skip in your step, it was lighter and more energized, you had forgotten how post sex moods felt, you were refreshed and relaxed and happy, satisfied was probably the right word to sum it up. You felt like smiling and sighing all the time and either walk around and do stuff or lay back in a lawn chair with your arms and legs extended.

Your own mom opened the door and said hi to you, asking where you had been, of course the very first thing your mind jumped to was "oh well yknow, getting properly banged by the neighbor no biggie". The house was yet again filled with people, you were simply wondering how did the Altman's knew so many people, seriously they filled the house for 7 days with different families, then again Mr Altman was known around town for being a kind man, just a good fellow, a nice neighbor from those that you don't see much anymore, as you had heard people put it. Speaking of Altman, you found yourself discreetly looking for the tall flirt with the smug smirk all around the room, you finally found him  sitting on his respective spot next to his sister, smiling and laughing politely at whatever he was being told, you could tell he had showered, his hair now more neatly combed and fluffy again, you already wanted to run your fingers through it.

You were snapped out of your contemplation by your name being called, when you turned you saw a familiar face you seemed to have missed the other day.

-Hey Charlie!- you said, a sympathetic raise on your brows- Holy shit! What're you doing here?-

-I'm the Rabbi- he stated, leaning his head forward so you could see his kippah- I didn't know you were here!-

-Oh yeah i got here...actually like a week ago almost- you nodded, frowning- Dude i haven't seen you since high school what's up?-

A week already???

You talked about high school, sharing and laughing at some anecdotes about exasperating classmates, teachers and that one time some guy broke the bathroom stall and it flooded. Charles Grodner, Charlie, like you called him, wasn't exactly a close friend, you mostly bonded over Philip's bully friends and later on, Star Wars, so you'd chat about it from time to time, he was also a subject of nicknames like...

-Boner!- you heard Philip exclaim, he appeared next to you and patted Charlie in the arm- I see you've met Y/N, try to not scare her away will ya?- he laughed.

You side eyed him and frowned, then looked back at Charlie and gave him a grin signaling for him to just follow your lead and let Philip think he was being funny.