Views

Shoutout to my beta @K_Marie2086 for picking out this title 😌

⚠️WARNINGS: SMUT, VOYEURISM

-----
Phillip's POV:

The day was finally, finally here. Everyone always thought of Phillip as the lazy one of the family, at least out of all his other siblings, but the moment he set his ass on that wheelchair he loathed it, he needed to get up, walk, run, do a handstand, he had never wanted to do a handstand so bad in his life. Not to mention how useless and victimized he felt on it, like he was this poor man who couldn't do anything by himself.

He couldn't wait any longer, he had to get discharged today, his ribs barely hurt anymore, the bruise was now a minimum discoloration on his skin, and the cast had been on the time it needed to be on, it was more than enough, clearly his leg had healed by now.

Needless to say he was impatient.

He'd like to think the correct words were eager or optimistic, he couldn't wait to walk again, he had tried to check if his leg hurt the other day, standing slowly with the cast before she walked into the room and gasped so loud one would think a dead body was in the bed, followed by a lot of scolding and head shaking at him.

-Baby! Are you ready yet?- he called out from the couch, where he sat with some caqui shorts he had burrowed from Judd.

He really hated his clothing selection of basketball and dad shorts he had been forced to wear during his recovery, thankfully he couldn't really leave the apartment so no one except Judd and his girlfriend had seen him in these.

-Phillip the appointment is not for another hour- she appeared from the bedroom, sighing and rolling her eyes at him.

Fucking god that gesture, he wanted to cage her against the wall, pin her arms up and devour her mouth. But he couldn't. Not while he had his stupid cast on.

He also hated not being tall.

-Yes but the ride to the hospital is like thirty minutes and Horry and Judd have to carry me back down which means we should leave in like ten minutes.- he explained, casually like he wasn't counting down the minutes.

He met her amused yet slightly concerned gaze peering at him from the small kitchen, he gave her a raised brow, wondering what was so hard to believe about his math, maybe he spoke too fast?

She bit her lip and shook her head, laughing lightly before pouting (he was pretty sure he died and got a hard on at the same time at that) and walked over to sit over his good leg, her hands instantly finding their place at the wavy ends of his hair.

-Well, I'm gonna miss taking care of you- she said with a tiny, sad smile- You humongous toddler.-

Her smile extended, he could feel her fingers lightly running through the tips of his hair, a soft small smirk drew on the corner of his lips, gazing up at her with innocent brows.

-You can still take care of me mommy...- he said in his low, but still trying to be small voice.

That was fair, he would miss all the babying he was getting from her, if it weren't for her still needing to go to work, he'd even say it was worth all of the helplessness he felt not being allowed to do things on his own.

She was even helping him sell the parts of the Porsche so he could pay the money to the guy that crashed him, it was embarrassing for Phillip. He could have sent the car to the mechanic, but it only would've left him with more money to pay, and he needed, wanted, to give back every last penny he already owed to the guy, after all it was Phillip's fault.