Cream Pie

AAAAHHH YOU GUYS MADE IT TO 10K OH MY GOD!!!
I am so so happy, i wanted to surprise y'all with an edit on tiktok but my phone hates me rn and i can't blame it.

Have some fluff instead

—————
It turns out things had been a lot easier than you anticipated when you decided to talk to Philip and most likely forgive him.
Not to be confused though, it wasn't easy, you were nervous and worried and had a knot in your stomach wondering whether he would take your conditions seriously, trying to solve conflicts is never not a little awkward.

But he calmed your nerves without being fully aware of it, with his gestures and the eager, awaiting look on his eyes, he seemed more than determined and invested. Besides, although you wouldn't admit it, as soon as you decided to forgive him, you were happy with that decision, because it was what you wanted. And when he asked to kiss you, in that little quiet tone, you could've melted and squirmed in happiness at the same time.

Even though all of it had happened barely yesterday, you found yourself smirking to yourself whenever you thought about it, as if you still couldn't believe it, you were content that now things had gone back to what they were before, and more, now you were more.

Another smirk, this time at the way he had pulled you in when he kissed you.

You threw the last batch of muffins in the oven and looked over to the clock on the wall, it was finally lunch break, you sighed in exhaustion, as every other business in the world, the holidays coming up meant more work than usual, and today you had officially begun the fuller days, lucky for you Louie was giving everyone a little vacation between Christmas Eve and the 4th of January, so you could relax for a while, maybe spend some more time with Philip since you two were together again.

The day wrapped up by cooking the gingerbread cookies for the houses you were going to build tomorrow to display. Your walk home was slow, not only because of exhaustion, but also because you took your time to enjoy all the Christmas lights and decorations being lit as the day turned to night. When you finally got home you sighed in relaxation and slumped up the stairs while your mom announced that dinner would be ready in an hour, you felt kind of bad that was your reality again, your mom calling you for dinner as if you weren't a grown adult, you really wanted to move out, and you were, very slowly, getting there, hopefully by March you'd be out of the house again.

In the cold pocket of your coat your phone started vibrating, you lifted it up with a furrowed brow that softened once you saw the name on the screen, you pressed the green button as you walked through the hall to your room.

-Hi...- you trailed off as a yawn took the place of your words.

-Hey- Philip's tone lingered a bit like it always did, you smirked- How are you?-

-I am really cold.- you stated, letting yourself fall on the bed- And tired...but im good.-

-Want me to call tomorrow?- he asked at your slow voice.

You were actually glad he called, you kind of missed his voice, you missed him to be honest, already wanting to kiss him again.

-No no it's fine, what's up?- you looked up at the ceiling.

-I can't believe im gonna say this but it I'm at the office- he sighed, a little amused.

-You have an office?- you smiled, you knew he was working with his brother now, but you didn't think he'd have a whole office and everything.

-I know right? It's fucking weird- he almost exclaimed.

At that you laughed, and he followed. Philip in an office wasn't an image you could totally picture. You suddenly realized you could do this again, call and talk about random stuff and laugh, you missed it, it left you with a smile.