My Girlfriend

❗️TW: injuries
Other warnings: smut 😏

—————
The night at the hospital wasn't so bad after Philip insisted you slept next to him in your little 10 inch space he had left for you, but still you slept almost alert incase a nurse or a doctor decided to stop by, you didn't want to be scolded and told to go home.

You were so tired though that at some point either the hospital was dead silent or you were far far away in dream land, and even though you stayed very still as to not hurt Philip as you turned on the lights in the small bathroom your hair and clothes still looked like a mess, you looked at the time and sent your mom a text to see if she could bring you a change of clothes and your toothbrush.

With a yawn and a sigh you washed your face with cold water and ran your hands through your unruly hair, at least you got a little sleep. Nothing like Philip though, he was still passed out, mouth in a pout and brow frowning, you smiled at the sight, his hair was greasy, you could tell, but somehow it gave it a shiny finish, you shook your head, the bastard looked hot even while he slept.

While he rested you thought about yesterday, yet again, you were relieved he wasn't mad at you, that he had a smile on his face when he saw you, that he actually wanted to see you. He shifted in his sleep, trying to turn to his side before he gasped at the pain on his ribs, you stood up by reflex before you saw him relax again.

You still felt pretty guilty...

He woke up with a grumble, you could tell he was uncomfortable, therefore irritated, he couldn't move much, not for another week or so, the cast was heavy so sleeping on his left was kinda annoying, but sleeping on his right was straight up painful, so he could only lie on his back. You watched him slowly opening his eyes, puffing some air out before he found you sitting in the armchair, he patted the free space next to him and you stood.

-Good morning sleeping beauty...- you whispered, planting kisses on his forehead and cheek- How did you sleep?-

He scoffed.
-Like crap...-

Fuckk his morning voice...

You hummed.
-It's only until today, don't worry...- you spoke softly as you laid another kiss on his temple.

His eyes closed and he hummed at your touch, turning to lay a sleepy peck on your lips, you smiled, nudging your nose with his. The hospital was starting to wake up, and more noise could be heard outside the room, you helped Philip wash his face and brush his teeth since he couldn't get up, and you finally felt like asking something you had been wondering since yesterday.

-Baby?- you started as you came out of the bathroom, sitting up on the edge of the bed besides him again- How did you crash?-

Philip looked at you and then away, not in sadness or anger, more like ashamed, puffing out a deep exhale before he told you.

-I was driving towards an intersection and the light turned red, i didn't realize until i was almost there and i saw the other car coming, so i stepped on the breaks but i didn't stop on time...I was driving fast...and distracted- he remarked.

Again, his voice sounded ashamed and annoyed, as if he knew how stupid and reckless it had been, and considering the deep purple and maroon bruise on his side, he probably did. He named the two main reasons for crashing as a remark that he had done everything he shouldn't have done, but to you it only brought you guilt.