Mistletoe

Merry Christmas!! Here's my gift for all of you since you all have gifted me a lovely 11k reads!! 💕😭

—————
You woke up to soft snoring, and a tickling in your nose, you scrunched it up as a reflex, rubbing against the pillow to scratch the sensation off and go back to sleep before you noticed the pillow was kind of tougher than last night. Slowly opening one eye to look at it you found it wasn't the pillow but Philip's shoulder, and when you looked up you found the tickling came from the beard on his chin.

As you turned your head slowly with a small smile, you saw the room was barely lit, and the sun was just starting to rise, so it must've been very early, and Philip was warm and his toned chest welcoming, it didn't take you too long to surrender back to sleep as you felt him pull you in tighter and nudge his nose in your hair.

When you woke up again, you couldn't feel the extra breathing pillow under your head, and with closed eyes you patted around the bed with an extended arm, searching for him so you could drag yourself back to his side and escape the cold. Your eyes opened confused when you couldn't find him.

-Philip?- you sat up on the bed.

Evidently he wasn't in the room, you lifted your phone and unplugged it to look at the time, it was nearly ten. After a few stretches and inhales of Philip's scent, you decided to go look for him, you wiggled out of the covers and hissed at the cold hitting your bare legs, once you got used to that you took a moment to get your thoughts straight.

You thought you should change, then you remembered Mrs Altman wasn't coming home until later in the afternoon, plus, you were too lazy and too comfortable in Philip's shirt to take it off, so you made your way to the bathroom, brushed your teeth and washed your face, and stumbled downstairs as you caught a sweet smell coming from there.

When you got down the stairs and looked into the kitchen, you stopped on your tracks to lean against the frame of the archway. He had his back to you and was moving around in the kitchen between the counter and the stove, lifting the pan that was over the fire to bring it to the plate, but you weren't focusing too much on that as you were focusing on him, tall, broad torso and shoulders that toned under the shirt, inky black waves that fell lusciously just under his ears, you wanted to ruffle his hair at the mere sight of them.

Your gaze drifted down as you bit your lip, watching the tall handsome man making breakfast, your eyes planted on his ass.

Fuck he even has a nice butt...

You had never noticed it but he did have a nice ass, you took another look up and down, you had to be honest, you could get used to that view.
With a small smile you walked up to him and wrapped your arms around his waist to lean your head on his back.

-Morning...- he said looking back at you with a smirk.

-Hmm morning...- you sighed in a still slightly sleepy tone.

He turned slowly and this time his arms went around your waist as he leaned down and scattered a few paused kisses on your cheek and down your jaw, he stopped briefly to look at you before he smiled and kissed your lips, both your mouths opening to let the other one in, you hummed at the taste of toothpaste clashing with coffee and he pulled you in tighter. When the kiss deepened and your hands went to his hair, a feeling of light wetness and electricity shot in between your legs, had things been different you would've taken the kiss further, but there was a condition, and you stood by your reasons for it.

Thankfully he broke the kiss just then, though you almost whined at the loss of his embrace, he turned to grab a spatula and you spotted the pot of fresh coffee, walking over to it eagerly and pouring a mug and scooping some sugar into it, when you looked over at him he approached with a plate of two pancakes with a slice of butter in them and syrup dribbled in abundance, you giggled at his manners.