Infatuation

Your POV:

Your prayers had been heard and thankfully Philip did wake you up, you had your own alarm for 7:30 set already, but he woke you up, with a kiss on the cheek and everything, even a shirt, you were hesitant about grabbing socks, would that be a little too much? He did wake you up with a kiss and had coffee ready for you. Shuffling through his closet to find them, and also taking a look around, you noticed the man had good style, it almost surprised you.

Between the sleepiness of the early morning start, his shirt smelling so good and your lack of caffeine, you failed to remember you were on his house, and Mrs Altman, Hillary, was most certainly there, maybe it was your own habit of not having your family at home in the morning. You could feel Philip's mischievous grin when his mom walked in the kitchen, and to your own entertainment, Mrs Altman didn't fail to be Mrs Altman, and quickly Philip's smugness turned into embarrassment, and you were left laughing.

Your took a quick look around the room making sure you didn't forget anything, you had laid Philip's shirt neatly on his bed, along with his socks, you were sure although he probably liked seeing you on his shirt, he wouldn't want you to steal it from him, which was ironic, considering your panties were on the back pocket of his jeans.

As you stepped out into the hallway with last night's clothes, you heard another door being closed and turned to find Mrs Altman there, she smiled at you and raised her brows inquisitively, she was about about to enter the bathroom when you spoke.

-Mrs Altman...- she turned to face you- Um...my mom, she doesn't really know...- you gestured with your hands trying to figure out how to explain it to her.

Mrs Altman was a really nice, fun woman, but she was well known for saying things she wasn't supposed to, and although you knew your mom was essentially her best friend, you weren't exactly keen on her finding out you were sleeping with Philip Altman, the guy she thought was an eternal stoner teenager, if it were something else, maybe you wouldn't care, but you knew it wasn't, and you knew she would make a big deal about it, and have her eye right on Philip.

-Your secret's safe with me honey...- she winked at you, you gave her a thankful smile- And it's Hillary, none of that Mrs Altman nonsense, I am not that old- she cocked her head and stepped inside the bathroom.

You smiled to yourself, hoping that it wouldn't slip out of her when talking to your mom, you walked downstairs where Philip was waiting for you by the entrance, he smiled at you and opened the door, as you tried to step outside his arm slipped around your waist and turned you around.

-Ah ah ah...come here- he said, bringing his hand up to guide your chin up to meet his lips.

He kissed you slowly and paused, moving his palm to cup your face, you leaned into his touch, humming lightly into his lips. When the kiss stopped, he pulled away only a little, his thumb pressed over your bottom lip, his eyes traveling up from there to your eyes.

-I had fun last night...- he said softly, his eyes looking into yours, hazel and glinting.

-So did i...- you replied, trying to read that spark on his gaze.

That spark that grew as his mouth stretched into a closed smile, his thumb no longer over you lip, now just tracing lazy circles on your jaw, his hair was completely dry now, black waves falling beautifully framing his face, skin smooth and glowing, you were jealous of how effortlessly handsome he was, meanwhile your hair was a greasy tangled mess, and your skin must've been crusty or oily from the lack of skincare or any proper cleaning whatsoever.

He gave you his signature hug and kiss on the cheek before saying goodbye and watching you leave, you knew he did when you opened the door to your house and turned to catch a glimpse of him making sure you got home before you closed the door fully. You frowned to yourself but only momentarily before you realized you still had to go to work, and so you sneaked upstairs with your boots on your hand and no underwear under your skirt until you reached the bathroom, there you showered while you allowed yourself to imagine showering with Philip, have him rub soap all over you, maybe even lift you up and fuck you against the wall with that strength he held you up with last night.