12.)

// A.N: I am doing another time skip because I wanna get spicy!!! (Three months to be exact, so it's November.) Much love <3 //

                            Rachelle's P.O.V:

It's been such an odd day. When Garrett came over he barely kissed me. It was like he couldn't stand my lips on his. Like he didn't want to be with me. Every time we talked it was like something else was on his mind. He didn't really pay attention to anything I said, and he barely talked.

I asked him if everything was ok and he just blew me off saying "if it wasn't I wouldn't be here".

But that wasn't like him. He was never distant towards me. Well, except for last week.

As his hands glided down my stomach while he stood behind me I lightly cleared my throat.

"Garrett? Kiss me" I said breathlessly turning around.

He quickly grabbed my face and jammed our lips together. Our tongues collided and my hands slowly fell from his shoulders to trail down his torso over his shirt.

"Rachelle, I can't. No, we have to stop" he said pushing me away.

I quickly realized how heated we'd gotten and was grateful it had stopped. I was NOT ready for that. I drew in a hard and heavy breath.

"I'm sorry" I said exhaling shallowly.

"No, baby. It— it wasn't you. It's— I just— it's me Princess" he stuttered.

After that night last week he closed himself off for a couple days. Even when he came to see me a few days later he was weird. He seemed fine yesterday though.

We had a great day. We hung out at his house with Mo and played games and ate food all day. We laughed and joked, and really enjoyed ourselves. Or so I thought. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe I did something I'm unaware of.

Finally, after being practically ignored all day, I said, "Garrett, you have to talk to me."

He looked at me like he didn't understand a word I'd just said.

"I've been with you all day. I have talked to you" he said calmly.

"Garrett? You seem like you don't want to be here. Is everything ok? Is there something I need to know? Something I did?"

I didn't understand what was happening. Why was he acting so weird??

"It's not you, it's me. It's in my head" he said pulling me to him.

"That doesn't really help baby" I said trying to understand what was really going on.

I pulled myself back to look at him. "Is there anything I can do? I'm a good listener if you wanna talk" I said trying to be as much help as possible.

"I know Princess. I know" he said looking down at our intertwined hands.

I pulled his head up and leaned in to kiss him. I slowly laid a soft and warm kiss on his lips. He deepened the kiss pulling my head tighter to his. He kissed me like this was the last time he'd ever taste my lips.