22.)

⚠️ WARNING: ALLUDES TO SEXUAL ASSAULT ⚠️

Rachelle's P.O.V:

"Off" he said tugging at my bra.

"What's that" I heard my little cousin ask.

"Off?" he asked her.

"Ya" she responded unaware that his comment wasn't for her.

"It's... it's a bug spray" he answered innocently.

As we swung on separate hammocks, mine below his, I tried to ignore his command while he talked to my little cousin.

"Off" he said raising his voice.

I got up and walked into the house removing my bra as he demanded. I walked back out feeling defeated. If only I wasn't scared of him. I'd just say something.

...

"I'm doing this because I love you, Rachelle" he whispered as his hands grazed along my chest.

"Please stop" I cried out.

"Fine. Be like that bitch" he sneered, pushing my away.

He walked out of my room leaving me to cry alone. I covered my mouth so he wouldn't hear my sobs. When he closed the door I got up, locking it behind him.

How could he do this? Why?

"Rachelle! Baby, wake up" I heard Garrett yell, waking me up.

"What" I asked annoyed of being awakened. I turned to my side, peering over at Garrett.

"You're crying Princess" he said wiping my tears as he laid next to me.

Shit.

"It's nothing" I said getting up, hauling ass to the bathroom.

"Babe, wait" he shouted before I closed the door, locking it.

Déjà vu

I ignored his light knock and started to brush my teeth. He said something, but I was too caught up in my mind to understand him.

Eventually he went away, I think. After a considerable amount of time in the bathroom I figured it was time to go see Garrett.

I panicked thinking of what to say. I have no idea what I'm supposed to say. He wasn't supposed to see that. Not ever.

Why now? I thought it was done.

We just had a good night last night. I don't want to ruin this!

"I love when you say my name" I said smiling to him.

"Not as much as I love it when you say mine" he stated kissing me softly.

Last nights sweet memories filled my head, trying desperately to cover the bad ones from the past.

They were slightly successful, making me smile as I opened the door to go see Garrett.

I immediately noticed he wasn't in the bedroom, so I got on my phone not ready to face the music just yet.

I scrolled through my phone for a little before I sensed his presence. I didn't look yet. I just waited for him to say something since I had no idea what to say.

He came and sat down, taking my phone before  shutting it off and placing it on the bed next to us. He took my hand that was fidgeting with my nails, holding it and setting our intertwined hands on my thigh.