37.)

Rachelle's P.O.V:

"Damn, that movie was intense" Mo said.

"I am NEVER watching a movie with you guys again" I said sincerely.

"What? Why" Garrett asked.

"I said I didn't like horror movies, but of course, you guys had to choose Annabelle."

"It wasn't even that bad" Marshall said.

"Whatever Mo. I was terrified the whole time and you guys laughed" I said with furrowed eyebrows.

Garrett walked over and kissed the top of my head saying, "you're so cute when you're angry."

"Whatever" I huffed.

***

I couldn't get last night out of my head. As we laid in bed, I kept going over what we talked about over and over and over again.

"Can I ask you a question" I asked.

"Ya" he said looking up from his phone.

"Why didn't you ever... try that on me?"

"Try what?"

"That BDSM stuff" I answered.

He looked at me like I had mentioned murder. His eyebrows were furrowed and his mouth was slightly ajar.

"What" he choked out.

"I mean— I just— if you're into that, why didn't you ever try it on me, or talk to me about it" I asked nervously.

"Well, the Chelsey practically ran from me when I did it, so I was trying to take it slow with you because you were taking the whole relationship nice and slow. I didn't want to do anything too crazy and ruin us. I mean, I've done some stuff like tie you up, punishments, and being demanding, but nothing too crazy."

I sat there and just listened as he emptied his thoughts out to me.

"Then... your nightmares started, and even though you didn't go into detail, I knew what they were about. I didn't want to remind you of anything like that, so I decided I wouldn't try anything like that until they stopped" he said.

"Really" I asked nearly in tears.

"Ya... I don't want you to be scared of me. I want you to want me."

"I do want you. I want you all day, every day."

"Good" he smiled.

The fact that he put his sex needs aside for me is the sweetest thing I've ever heard. I just can't even believe how amazing he is.

Even though the idea of that kind of sex scared the life out of me, I'm willing to try for him. He's waited this long for me, so the least I can do is try it. I'm sure I'll like something.

"Garrett?"

"Yes?"

"You have no idea how much I appreciate you waiting on me, and considering everything I've been through."

"You mean a lot to me, Rachelle" he said.

"You mean a lot to me, too."

"Will you kiss me" I asked.

"Of course, silly" he chuckled leaning up to me.

I caressed just cheek as our lips intertwined. His lips were soft and tasted like strawberry kiwi. I chuckled, causing our lips to detach.

"What's so funny" he asked with a smile.

"You taste like my chapstick" I giggled.

"Ya, so?"

"It's just a little funny, I guess" I shrugged my shoulders and laid next to him.

"I was on the pot and my lips were chapped. I saw your chapstick and decided to put it on" he explained.

"Ok, ok. I'm not upset, I just think it's funny" I laughed.

"Would you rather me have chapped lips?"

"Garrett! It's ok, baby. I'm not judging you. I actually really like it. You taste good" I said.

"I've heard that before."

"Garrett Tanner Overboe!"

"What?! You said it. I was talking about you."

"I don't believe I've ever said it like that" I said with a fake attitude.

"I'm sorry if I've upset you" he said rubbing my side.

"I'm not upset, Garrett. I was kidding" I laughed.

"You're so extra" he said.

"You know it" I smiled.

"Garrett?"

"Yes, dear?"

"Can you tell me how you got into... that stuff? It's ok if you don't—"

"It's fine. I'll explain" he said.

"Ok..."

"It's was my first girlfriend actually. She told me she wanted to try some stuff. We watched a couple of videos and read about it before we did it though, so we were safe. We took everything slow, and tried a lot of stuff, but in the end... I wanted more than sex and she didn't" he explained.

He wasn't going into much detail, which I was thankful for, but I could tell it bothered him. I couldn't tell if he was uncomfortable about talking about sex, or if it was because of her.

"Do you miss her?"

"Amber?"

"Ya..." I answered.

"What?! No! I have you" he said seriously.

I just nodded.

"Babe?"

I looked at him.

"You know I don't want anyone else, right? What she and I had was good for the time being, but she pales in comparison to you. You've given me more than I could've asked for" he said looking serious, but ending it with a lovely smile.

"I know. It's just— she gave you that kind of sex, and I haven't" I said.

"That's because we've never talked about it before. How can you give me something I've never asked for? It doesn't make sense."

"I guess you're right" I said.

"I told you because you asked, but we don't ever have to talk about my ex-girlfriends again if you don't want to" he said sympathetically.

"Oh, it's not that. You just sounded like you were still hurt" I explained.

"Well, in a sense I am, but I'd never change anything. If we would've gotten serious I don't think we would've ever broken up. And if we hadn't broken up, I wouldn't have you" he said.

"And you... you, my dear, are the best thing that ever happened to me" he smirked.

"I highly doubt that Lover Boy, but I think that's sweet" I smiled.

"Rachelle May Smith! Look at me right now" he commanded.

"What" I asked in shock.

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are the sun to my plants, the water to my trees, and all that other sweet shit, ok?"

He was serious, but it was so cute. I couldn't help but smile at his seriousness.

"Yes, sir" I chuckled.

"I can't wait to have you say that for real" he smirked.

"What" I asked.

"You'll see Princess" he said before kissing me and walking into the bathroom.