50.) 🍒

No P.O.V:

Garrett started to notice Rachelle's odd behavior after he told her about his role. He asked multiple times if she was ok, and her answer was always the same; "of course babe. Why wouldn't I be?"

He knew there was more than she was admitting but he didn't want to push. He didn't want to be rude or come off as offensive, but he knew something was wrong.

It had only been two days since Rachelle found out, but every time he brought the role up she changed the subject. She thought she was being smart about it, but Garrett wasn't blind to her tactics. He knew.

Dinner was weird for both of them, but they thought the other person wasn't noticing their oddities. Marshall noticed the tension as well, commenting.

"Could cut the tension with a knife in here."

"What" Rachelle asked nervously.

"What's going on" Mo asked.

"What do you mean" Garrett asked seriously.

"You guys are acting weird. What's wrong" he asked again.

"Nothing's wrong. I'm tired" Rachelle lied.

"Ya. Did a lot today" Garrett said, shoveling food into his mouth to avoid further questioning.

"O...k, then" Marshall said, biting the chicken off of his fork.

After they ate Marshall quickly rushed off to his friend Colby's house for a party, leaving Garrett and Rachelle alone.

As Rachelle started the dishes, Garrett joined her, hoping to somehow bring up the conversation he so desperately wanted to avoid.

While Garrett thought of a way to ask what her real problem was, Rachelle couldn't stop thinking of leaving him. Or more accurately, how they'd never lay together again.

They had finished the dishes and Garrett still had no clue how say whatever he was going to say. Rachelle asked if he'd watch a movie with her, which he willingly agreed to.

Rachelle tried her hardest to keep these last moments sweet and special, but her mind couldn't stay clean.

As they laid there Garrett noticed the very concentrated look on Rachelle's face. With no easier way to ask, he simple popped the question.

Rachelle's P.O.V:

"Babe? Something seems wrong. What is it?"

"I want you to f*ck me" I stated.

"What" he asked looking shocked.

"I need you to hurt me."

"Rachelle, what's going on" he asked sounding concerned.

"I just need you to f*cking hurt me, ok? I- I don't know why, I just need you to hurt me. Physically and emotionally. Call me a bitch while you pull my hair and f*ck me" I spat out.

He stayed quiet and looked at me blankly, so I knew I had to use my magic.

"Please Daddy" I begged.