34.)

// A.N: For those of you who don't know, they/them will be used for Zienna since they're non-binary (they don't conform to a specific gender), and pibling is the non-binary version of brother/sister. Much Love <3 //

Garrett's P.O.V:

Watching Rachelle play with her niece and nephews brought so much joy to me. They absolutely loved her, and I could tell she felt the same for them.

As soon as Rachelle said "guess who" after we walked in, the sounds of excited children could be heard running towards us.

Jordie and Maximus nearly tackled each other just to hug her first. Shortly after that, Gemma walked in with the cutest baby I'd ever seen.

"Hi, Daisy Waisy" Rachelle cooed, taking the baby from Gemma arms.

"Hello, Gemma."

"Hello, Rachelle" she said while embracing Rachelle from the side.

"Gemma, this is Garrett. Garrett, this is Gemma. This is Daisy. And these rug rats right here are Jordie and Maximus" she introduced.

"Hello" I smiled.

"Hi, Baby" I said gently grabbing Daisy's hand to shake it.

"Do you like Aunt Rachelle" the little blonde boy asked.

"Ya, ya. Do you like her" the other one asked.

I chuckled.

"Yup. I like your aunt very very much."

"Yay!!"

"What's going on in here" a dark haired man asked.

"Well, Garrett here was telling the boys he liked their aunt. Isn't that sweet" Gemma asked.

"Mhhhm. So sweet" the man said sarcastically.

"Be nice Timmy" she said lightly smacking his arm.

"I'm Timmy. Nice to meet you Garrett."

"Nice to meet you as well" I said shaking the hand he put out.

"Mmm. Nice, firm grip. I like this one" he said to Rachelle.

"Ok. Enough of that" Rachelle laughed nervously.

"Let's meet everyone else" she said lacing our hands together as we walked into the dimly lit living room.

"Hey! There she is!"

"Hello, Michael" Rachelle said hugging a heavily tattooed man.

"What kind of a dumb ass did you bring us this time" Zienna asked with a blank expression.

"Ignore them. They're never in a good mood" Rachelle said flipping off her pibling.

"F*ck you" they said.

"Hey! Language" a voice cautioned as the twins walked in.

"Right" Zienna said.

"Anyways..." Rachelle said annoyed.

"That's Zienna and they're boyfriend Michael. This is Atlanta" she said pointing behind us to the woman I'd heard just moments ago.

"And... where's Jordan" Rachelle asked.

"Up here" a voice yelled from the top of the stairs.

"He's on the pot" Maximus giggled.

"Maximus James" Atlanta scolded.

"Hello there. I'm Jordan. Rachelle's hot, muscular, smart, and funny oldest brother" he chuckled putting his hand out.

"He's also an egotistical asshole" Timmy said, causing Atlanta to huff.