33.)

Rachelle's P.O.V:

I woke up to a very bright room. The sun was beaming through the window, nearly blinding me when I tried to open my eyes.

"Morning baby cakes" Garrett whispered.

"Morning" I giggled.

"What's funny" he asked.

"Your voice is so hot, but the nick name 'baby cakes' is so adorable" I answered.

"You like that?"

"Mhhm. Very much so" I replied.

Waking up with Garrett once again was familiar, but seemed wrong. How did he convince my parents to let him stay with me?

"Garrett?"

"Hmm" he hummed.

"How are you in here?"

"I'm sorry, what" he asked while laughing.

"I mean, how are you allowed to be in here with me? Why aren't my parents upset about that" I asked curiously.

...

After ages of prying, he finally answered.

"Your dad and I talked" he said while buttoning up his flannel.

"Ok... and?"

"Well... um... I just asked if I could stay with you... because of your nightmares" he said.

"Babe?"

"Yes?"

"I know my dad. There's no way all you did was ask if you could stay with me. He would've killed you for just asking if you could" I said honestly.

"Ok, ok. Fine. I did more than simply ask him if I could sleep with you" he said turning away from me to look at the window.

"Garrett" I asked in a threatening tone.

"Promise you won't get mad?"

"I'm not promising anything" I stated boldly.

"Whatever" he huffed.

"So...?"

"He came in my room the other night... and he asked if he could sit down real quick. I obviously said 'yes' and he sat down so we could chat" he said sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"Basically, he said he knew that we were staying together—"

"What?! He said that" I practically yelled in panic.

"Shh!!!"

He placed his finger to his mouth signaling for me to quiet down as he walked over and smoothed my arms.

"Yes. Yes, he said that. Anyways... He said he knew that we were staying together, but that he wasn't mad because he guessed that we only stayed together because of the nightmares. I told him that was true and he said it wasn't right but that he was happy you at least had someone to be with you during this time."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Garrett confirmed that we were staying together and my dad didn't IMMEDIATELY murder him?! Wow! I guess what they say is true.

God works in mysterious ways.

"Is that it" I asked.

"Well, he said explained that living together could cause problems and lead to premarital sex. Then he talked about having babies before we're ready and stuff like that" he answered.

"But we don't live together" I said.

"I explained that, but he said we pretty much lived together."

"I guess he's right."

No wonder it took him forever to come into my room that night.

"You didn't tell him we'd already had sex right" I asked needing to know.

"Oh, goodness, no! I'm not crazy!"

"Good" I sighed.

"Speaking of babies... how do you feel about them" I asked.

"You're not pregnant are you" he asked, fear lacing his words.

"No! Oh, my! Goodness, no" I reassured him.

"I was just asking" I said.

"Well, I don't really know if I want kids, but I know for a fact that I don't want them right now."

"Me neither" I chimed.

"I mean, I don't mind kids, but they're definitely not my favourite company" he added.

"Right."

"Why do you ask?"

"Well... my parents invited my siblings over and Timmy has two kids, and Jordan has one" I answered.

"Wait, what? All of your siblings" he asked.

"Ya..."

"Why didn't you tell me that?! I would've brought way better clothes" he whined.

"What's the big deal?"

"If your parents don't like my outfits they'll blame it on our generation, but if your siblings don't like my clothes they'll make fun of me."

"Why do you care what they think" I laughed.

"I really want your family to like me, Rachelle. I adore you, and the thought of any of your family members not liking me is kind of scary" he admitted.

"Aweee, Baby" I mumbled.

"You are honestly the perfect boyfriend ever" I said squishing his face into a kiss.

"What? I just want your family to like me. That should be at the top of every boyfriend's list" he said kissing me back.

"Olive Garrett."

"Olive too, Rachelle."

***

"So, one last time" he said putting his hand on my thigh.

"The oldest is Jordan. He's married to Gemma, and they have a daughter named Daisy."

"Yup."

"The second oldest is Annastasia. She might bring her boyfriend Nick, but it's not likely" he said, quoting what I'd said earlier.

"Go on."

"The third is Timmy. He's married to Atlanta, and they have twins. Jordie has blonde hair and Maximus has brown hair. Right?"

"No, Jordie has brown hair and Maximus has blonde hair" I corrected.

"Right, right" he said shaking his head.

"Ok, last one" I chuckled.

"Right. There's Zienna, and they're dating Michael."

"Very good Garrett!"

"Thank you, thank you" he laughed.

As we pulled into Timmy's drive way I grabbed Garrett's hand one last time before getting out.

"Don't worry, everyone is going to love you. Just be nice, and whatever you do... don't call Zienna 'she'" I warned.

"Got it" he chuckled.

// A.N: Remember to vote if you liked the chapter!! Much Love <3 //