16.) 🍒

Garrett's P.O.V:

Pure Bliss. That's what she is. Being with her, on her, in her. Goodness, she's perfect!

"Come here" I said standing up after a while of laying with her in my arms.

"Hmm?" She looked at me with tired eyes.

Her beautiful blue eyes closed, rolling over to lay her head on the pillow next to her.

"No, no. Come on baby. Let's go get cleaned up" I said lightly tugging her on her side to face me.

"I don't wanna" she murmured.

"I know, but we gotta get ourselves cleaned up" I said trying to reason with her.

"You don't wanna sit in... this" I said pointing to the mess we made.

She chuckled, starting to blush when she smiled. Goodness, she's gorgeous.

"Fine" she mumbled, slowly sitting up.

"You know what? You can stay here. I'll go start the shower" I said looking down at her.

"Shower" she looked at me with a questioning look.

"Yup. Be right back Princess" I said kissing the top of her head and turning to walk to the bathroom.

I came back to see her snuggled under her messy sheets. She faced the window with her back to me. She was so cute. I stood there just admiring her for a couple of seconds not wanting to disturb her.

"All right baby. Let's go" I said slowly peeling the blankets off of her, admiring her naked body while I did it.

She whined when I picked her up.

"I'm too heavy. Put me down. I can—"

I cut her off.

"You're not heavy. Don't say that!"

She was quiet until we got into the bathroom, when she mumbled "I am, but ok." I just ignored her. Clearly this was something she battled with and I don't want to upset her.

I walked into the shower holding her hand as she walked in after me.

I stood under the shower head. The warm water hitting my head as my hands ran through my sweaty hair. I felt her cold hands wrap around my waist. She nuzzled to my chest while the water dripping from me fell on her.

My hands dropped from my hair to her shoulders hugging her tightly to my chest while I stepped forward to get out from the direct hit of the water.

"Thank you" she said looking up at me.

"For what" I asked rubbing her cheek and cocking my head.

"For... tonight. You trusted me enough to show me your other side and that means a lot to me" she said looking at me with a smile that could light up the world.

"No, thank you!" I said sincerely. "You made me feel comfortable."

She leaned up to kiss me.

I pulled back to look at her. "And you're still here" I said grinning like a child.

She laughed. "You can't get rid of me that easily."

"I don't wanna get rid of you. Not ever" I said kissing her passionately. Our lips connected perfectly. Like they were made to be together.

"Good. I don't wanna get rid of you either" she said kissing me again.

Our kiss got heated and I could feel myself getting hard so I pulled away knowing she didn't get half of what I wanted to give her.

"Don't play with me" I said jokingly.