13.)

Rachelle's P.O.V:

Ever since our talk two nights ago I've been thinking of it constantly. What did he mean? What was so bad about what he wanted during... sex that his ex's wanted out?

I didn't know what to think, but I knew it wasn't good.

O, God. What if... what if he wanted to pee on them or the other way around? O... my. No! No. Absolutely not. I would never. No. You will NOT pee on me, and will NOT be peeing on you.

What— what if... what if he wanted to do anal? Again, no. I would never! That is an exit only. I- I need to stop. Dear goodness. I need talk to him before I start making assumptions.

But how would I even start the conversation? I don't want to push because he clearly was slightly embarrassed or scared of them since he didn't want to tell me, but I don't want to be in the dark!

We've know each other for 5 months and have been together for 4, so if we're going to continue... knowing his about his past relationships and why they didn't work is essential.

More importantly, for this situation, what kind of sex makes girls run? What was he into that made his girlfriend of almost a year want to leave??

I needed to know.

Garrett's P.O.V:

Rachelle has been a bit distant since the night we talked. It's nothing she's done or said, but it's a look. Maybe it's a vibe. I'm not 100% sure, but I do know something is off!

I thought explaining why I'd been distant would help, but it only made her distant.

I want to ask her what's wrong, if anything is wrong, but I'm not ready to give details about the only thing that could've upset her.

Sex.

***

Rachelle's P.O.V:

"Garrett? Can I ask you something?"

As I spoke I could feel his body tense behind me.

"Anything Princess" he spoke hesitantly while I turned my head slightly to look at him from the side.

"The other night when we were talking about your past relationships," I started, "what... happened with your girlfriends" I asked scared of the answer.

His eyes averted to look at the Three Stooges playing on the television.

"Ex-girlfriends, babe. Ex... girlfriends" he said spacing the words out for emphasis.

"Right. Ex's. Sorry" I said sensing his uncomfortableness.

"No need to be sorry" he said casually.

He wasn't looking back at me, and I could see his jaw clenching as I just stayed focused on him instead of looking away like he did.

"Baby, I don't really feel like— like talking about— I don't—" he stuttered like I had a gun to his head.

"Lover boy" I said knowing this nickname put a smile on his face.

"Yes, Princess" he asked lightly smiling.

"You don't... have to tell me about your— your um— well, you know" I struggled to say the words.

He unglued his eyes from the television and laughed at me stammering and struggling to speak.

"You know what I'm talking about" I said not wanting to actually say it.

"No honey, I don't" he said smirking.

I huffed not wanting to play his little game.

"Just say it. I won't judge" he said.

"Remember we're open with each other."

He was right. It's not even that big of a deal.

"You got this Rachelle" I told myself.

"You don't have to tell me about your... sex life" I said, rushing out the last words, "but eventually, if this is going to work, I'll need to know" I finished.

He took a deep breath and held it for a good, long while. Exhaling, he said "I now Rachelle. I know, I just don't want you to leave me after— after I tell you."

I sat up and turned to face him on the couch. My legs overlapped his while we faced each other. I took his hand and leaned in pressing our foreheads together.

It must be really bad if he feels he can't tell me about them. I am so incredibly scared of what he might like, but I can't ever see myself leaving because of them. Maybe rejecting some of his kinks, but not full-on leaving him for liking something I don't.

"Garrett? I'm not leaving. I don't care how bad you think it is, I'm not leaving" I said believing every word.

"You don't have to tell me right now, but when you do... I'll still be here when you're done talking. Promise" I said cupping his face as I planted a kiss on his closed lips.

My mind was racing. I was thinking of all of the possible things he could like. I thought of everything I didn't like, everything that didn't sound appealing, everything I'd swore I'd never try, all of it.

I only had one boyfriend before Garrett and he was very simple. In, out, done. Clearly Garrett wasn't that way, but I can say honestly that my ex, George, didn't make me feel special, so I guess I'm down to try something new. I think...

"Don't make promises you can't keep Princess" he said sounding completely defeated. I didn't know what to say.

How could I convince him that I meant it? How do I show I'm sincere? Is there anything I can do or say to make him believe me? How do I prove that I'm not leaving if I don't know what he's into?

Wait a minute... That's it!!

I can't. I can't prove it if I don't know what he likes. He would have to tell me for me to show I mean it.

Am I ready for this? Do I really mean it? If he tells me he likes *enter what you refuse to do sexually* will I really be able to stay...?

"Show me..."

"What?!"

He looked at me like I had just spoke another language.

"S-show me" I repeated breathlessly.