21.) 🍒

⚠️WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY BE HARSH FOR YOUNG AUDIENCES OR SEXUALLY SENSITIVE AUDIENCES ⚠️

Rachelle's P.O.V:

He picked me up and sat me on the couch pad next to him. I blinked in confusion not understanding what he was going to do.

"You like teasing" he asked, his tone sounding devious.

I sat quiet, not sure of what to say.

"I can fix that" he said pulling me from the couch.

He walked me into the bedroom, pushing me against the wall once we were inside completely. He closed the door, even though no one else was there.

His hands stationed themselves at my hips. He periodically pushed them harshly against the wall when I pulled forward too far.

My hands wandered to his hair while his lips attacked my neck viciously. I tugged at his hair, moaning as he bit my neck, his teeth scraping against my soft skin.

He grabbed my hands from his hair and pinned them above my head. "Don't touch me" he demanded fiercely.

I kept my hands above my head as his lips traveled farther down. He untucked my shirt, tossing it as soon as he got it off of my body.

I put my hands down to my side since they were getting heavy.

"Keep them here" he said placing them back above my head.

"But they're tired" I lightly whined.

"Do as I say Princess" he said sounding incredibly hot.

I wasn't sure where this demanding and controlling side of him came from, but... I think I like it. Is that bad?

His mouth immediately took my chest in, sucking roughly. When he moved to attack another area I tried to look and see what kind of marks he'd left.

No luck. It was too dark and he was completely engulfed in my body. He was on a mission. A mission to drive me crazy.

"Garrett" I moaned.

I felt him smile on my boob. His hands snaked under my skirt removing my underwear.

He slid down with the panties looking up at me, looking like he was asking permission.

He lifted my skirt, diving into me. My hands instantly dropped. Thankfully I was quick to catch them before they touched Garrett.

I tucked them close to my stomach. It felt almost like I was comforting myself. All I wanted to do was lay down and touch Garrett, but I couldn't.

As his tongue worked its magic I tried to concentrate on merely standing up. I arched my back off of the wall, pushing into him for more interaction.

He removed himself from me and stood up straight. Towering over me, he looked down and asked, "remember your safe word?"

I nodded.

"I want to try something with you" he said breathlessly.

"O-ok" I stuttered in worry.