46.) 🍒

Rachelle's P.O.V:

I waited anxiously as Garrett left the room. Laying tied and blind folded is seriously nerve wrecking. Even though it's just us in my apartment, I'm still nervous of someone seeing me like this.

I heard the door re-open and then close. I listened intensely as I heard Garrett's footsteps getting closer and closer to the bed.

I finally felt a dip in the bed on the side and middle of my legs. I felt Garrett shuffle above me, putting his legs on either side of mine.

I heard a clatter on the right side of me. I tried to place the noise, but it soon ended. I lightly shifted at Garrett's sudden touch. He placed long, intense kisses on my neck as his hands kept a tight grip on my hips.

He paused for a bit when I heard the clatter again. It was bugging me not being able to see what he was doing, but I told him I trusted him, and I do. I just want to know what that clatter is.

"Sit still" he said lowly.

"Ok- ahh" I gasped.

I felt the cold and wet object trail down my chest, sending shivers throughout my entire body. His hands gripped my hips and thighs as the object went farther down.

Once he reached my stomach I'd realized what it was. Garrett was dragging an ice cube, in his mouth, down my body. My nipples stood hard and erect because of this intensity.

As the ice melted, I felt the water trickle down the sides of my torso. As the liquid rolled from under my boob, I couldn't help but twitch. It tickled...

My mind quickly forgot about the water running when Garrett slowly trailed the ice along my waistline. It was slow and torturous. My breath became even heavier when he brought it to my pubic area.

I could tell the ice cube had melted a tremendous amount because I felt his lips graze me too. After he pulled away I heard a crunching noise, then the clatter noise again. My body tingled as I waited for him.

"You look so pretty" he complimented.

"T-thank you" I stuttered.

"Are you enjoying this" he asked.

"Mhhm" I hummed.

"Good."

Without warning, Garrett placed a new ice cube to my center. He dragged it down my slit and back up, pressing it to my clit.

"Uhh, Garrett" I moaned.

"You like that baby" he taunted.

"I—"

"Come on, Darling. Use your words for Daddy."

Holy f*ck.

"I l-like it" I barely said.

My back arched as he continued to run it up and down my lips at the slowest pace he could've done. I felt the water run down my folds. At least I think it was the water...

He repeated his actions again, eating the ice and grabbing another. This time he placed the ice cube in my vagina, leaving it to melt. My body felt frozen and my vagina started to hurt.

He mouth started at my lips, trailing to my jaw, down my neck, sucking marks into my skin, along my sternum, biting my nipples along the way, and eventually to my stomach. He kissed all over my tummy as I moaned and groaned due to the feeling in my lower region.

"Agh, Garrett! It— it hurts" I whimpered.

"Shh... it'll be over soon, ok?"

"O-ok" I mumbled.