2.)

Rachelle's P.O.V:

Garrett Overboe. I remember him from school. He was a senior when I first started as a junior. We didn't have any classes together but his brother Marshall and I did.

Marshall and I talked a little bit but it didn't go far because his girlfriend was a little crazy. Very jealous.

I'm jerked out of my thoughts when my co-worker LaTasha asks to switch from register to coffee machine. We switched and I helped a long line of customers.

As I turn to hand a man his coffee, I notice Garrett had gotten in line. The man left and it was Garrett's turn.

"So... I don't really know what to get. What do you suggest" he asked.

"Well, I personally love the frozen Teddy Bear. It's a mix of vanilla and caramel. You can add espresso if you like that."

He just smiled and said, "I'll take it the way you like it."

I made a large frozen Teddy Bear with 2 shots of espresso and rang it up. He said thanks and went to be seated.

"So?? Did you say hello" Jared asked.

"No" I replied somewhat embarrassed.

"Ummm, and why not?"

To put it plainly, I was scared he wouldn't remember me so I ignored the fact that I knew him.

"I was just try to be professional" I lied.

"Ooook, Rachelle. If you say so.... I still think you should go say something."

I looked over at Garrett sitting in a booth all alone and said "sure, why not?"

I walked over wanting to turn around and walk the other way the whole time. He looked up and smiled so I realized it was too late.

"Hey!" he said.

"Hey. I was just wondering what you thought of my drink" I said scared to death.

"I was actually about to come over and tell you about it."

I waited a little bit to see if he was finished.

"It's really good Rachelle! I like it a lot!"

My name. He said my name.