3.)

Garrett's P.O.V:

For some reason I was really in the mood for coffee so I figured I'd get some. I remember my mom mentioning a new coffee shop called the Coffee Cup that she really liked, so I thought I'd try it.

I walk in and immediately notice a girl I used to go to school with. I remember Marshall talking about her, and she was always on the honour roll so I always saw her at the honour roll ceremony.

I couldn't quite place her name because we'd never formally met but I knew Marshall would remember. He's good like that.

I FaceTimed him and flipped the camera in her direction for Marshall to name.

"Her. She was in one of your classes. What's her name?"

Almost immediately he answered, "oh! That's Rachelle. She was super cool but Maie didn't like it when we hung out, so we didn't really get close."

"Ya. Good thing you dropped Maie. She was super controlling. AND CRAZY!" I said with a chuckle.

He laughed and we ended the call.

I mustered the courage up to talk to her. Well, it wasn't really talking, I just ordered. She was super sweet and so beautiful!

God, she was beautiful. Her long, curly brown hair covered her butt and her eyes glowed in the light. They were so blue and I loved it! And her voice?? I don't know why but it made my heart beat fast. But then again, maybe it was because I was a little nervous.

I saw her smile and blush while she talked to this guy also in "uniform". I couldn't quite tell if they were flirting or simply talking.

He looked my way and I'm pretty sure he noticed me looking their way but whatever, it's not a big deal. I wanted to say something else to her but I didn't know what to say.

Before I could figure out what to say I saw her walking my way. I quietly calmed myself down and smiled as she approached.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hey. I was wondering what you thought of my drink" she said ever so sweetly.

"I was actually about to come over and tell you about it" I lied.

"It's really good Rachelle! I like it a lot!"

Shit! SHIT!!! No!!! I said her name! Damn it! She's gonna think I'm a stalker now! F*ck!!

Rachelle's P.O.V:

"I'm sorry, I just— I remember you from school" he said sounding incredibly embarrassed.

I didn't really know what to say, but I knew I had to say something.

"I remember you too... but if you want, I can pretend you just read my name tag" I said with a light giggle.

"Well, the cats out of the bag now, but thanks" he said laughing along with me.

It got a little quiet when he asked for my number which I gladly gave him. He smiled and I said "I should probably get back to work... but I get off in an hour if you wanna text me then."

He smiled again, even bigger than before and said "ya! I'll text you then."

My heart jumped and my stomach flipped as I turned around to walk behind the counter.