38.) 🍒

⚠️ WARNING: I— I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY... JUST— READ AT YOUR OWN RISK BABES ⚠️

Rachelle's P.O.V:

"Holy shit" I moaned as my finger circled around my clit.

I felt my body shake as I about to reach my climax. My motions stopped and my heart rate shot up when I heard a door open.

I quickly exited out of the porn site and threw my computer to the other side of my bed as I composed myself as best as possible.

"Hey, baby. I'm home" Garrett yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

***

I couldn't stop thinking about the BDSM porn I had watched earlier, and more importantly, the fact that I didn't finish because Garrett came home early.

Everything I watched seemed super intense, but reading about it made it seem way more personal. This was all dependent on trust.

I thought about it long and hard while Garrett and I watched the Goonies. I thought about everything that could go wrong if we tried.

I considered all of the bad possibilities, but the thought of actually liking it kept coming back. What if I ended up enjoying this "pain"?

I decided that I wanted to try this. If there's anyone I trust to do this with me, it's Garrett.

"Garrett?"

"Ya" he asked still looking at the television.

"I want to see the rest of you" I breathed out.

He peeled his eyes from the tele to mine before saying, "what?"

"I want to see your other side" I said biting my lip nervously.

"You don't mean that" he said.

I couldn't tell if it was a statement or a question. If it was a statement, he was wrong.

"I do" I said.

"No, you don't" he said assertively.

"Yes. I do."

He stared at me blankly. I couldn't read him, but I had to let him know I was absolutely serious. Serious as a heart attack.

"I did some research..." I started.

"And then I... watched some... stuff" I mumbled out.

"You did what" he asked with a smirk.

"I did some research" I said.

"And what else" he taunted.

"I— I watched some videos" I stuttered.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk" he smacked his tongue and waved his finger in disapproval.

"Naughty girl" he said standing up and extending his hands out for me to take.

I took them as he led us to my bedroom.

He shut the door behind us, even though we were alone, and walked over to me as I sat on the edge of the bed.

He stood, towering over me, as he spoke.

"Do you remember your safe word" he asked.

"Red."

"Good. Now, I need you to listen very carefully, ok?"

He was very serious, so I nodded.

"If we're going to do this, I need you to do some things for me" he said.